on 17 March 2016
A good album. Not all songs are on the best level but I guess that happens to all albuns unless they're something like a "greates hits" or similar.
FGL have brought my attention to a new kind of perspective about country music and made me find other artists alike.
I was not the biggest fan of country music but this more "pop" approaches bring some fresh air to it in my opinion.
One person found this helpful
on 24 August 2013
Very good, I like current country music still keeping some old style flavour(not like Ms. Swift who is mostly pop). All songs are very well crafted but the way they sing is a little over the top so at some point it becomes tiresome, but still very entertaining. I want to see their next work because it will be very difficult to match this success without getting worn out soon. In any case their achievement is outstanding: Nr. 1 in the country chart for 24 weeks, half a year¡¡. Now they hold the al time record. Congratulations FGL and thanks for the good times.
on 12 November 2015
This is a great album. I'm a big fan of modern country and this is a great example of that. Catchy tunes and lyrics you just cant stop singing. Great summer album feels great when the suns shining. I wish more people in the uk would give country a chance, they don't know what they are missing especially with this album.
on 1 March 2014
I wasn't a country fan before I heard Taylor Swift. A trip to Nashville to see Taylor exposed me to Country radio and 'Cruise' was on almost non-stop. It was top for 26 weeks on the Country chart and you can tell why. Super Country/Rock/Pop mash up with more hooks than a fisher mans basket. Don't miss out on these guys
on 23 November 2014
Great album, not been a fan of country music for long however I chose this album over the standard version as it contains This Is How We Roll featuring Luke Bryan, the Album is fantastic enjoyed every track of it apart from the remix track (I've never been a fan of remixes), I would defiantly recommend this album. Warning it may not be to everyone's taste though
on 22 March 2014
This is 100% the best cd I have ever bought, every single track is 10/10. They all got a great sound with rock/hip hop and good bass with cruise featuring Nelly however every song still has that feel good country roots concreting the song. Even if u are not a fan of country I would definitely consider listening to some of their songs especially "cruise" and "get your shine on". Been listen to this cd in the car, on my MP3 and in the house for about 5 months now and no matter how many times I listen to I cant bring myself to change the cd its that good, Hooked on Florida Georgia Line!!!!
on 9 July 2016
Best thing since... EVER!! LOVE LOVE LOVE FGL. So upbeat & 'new'. Wish they would tour Europe though :(
on 5 December 2013
Another superb recommendation from Bob Harris - this album is just brilliant, especially 'Cruise' - play at full volume in the car ! If you like The Zac Brown Band, you will LOVE Florida Georgia Line. They are lik.e a younger more raw version of Zac Brown. Buy now !
on 10 January 2015
I have to buy country albums on the basis of one or two tunes, in this case after hearing Cruise. I wouldn't say it's a classic, however the album is pretty easy to listen to. My personal favourite being Tell Me How You Like It.
on 29 June 2014
Give them a go, really good music. Modern country western with a twist, Nelly appears on one track to give an idea of the type of twist. Great
One person found this helpful