Customer reviews

Little Book of Horror
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 10 July 2014
A collection of short horror stories written by a young author with a vivid imagination and someone I'd gladly encourage to keep on writing and develop their skills. That's the real way I'd like to review the book but; I'm giving an opinion based on the writing and I'd have to say the stories read just exactly as you'd expect if a very young person wrote horror. They're much more about letting your imagination loose on paper than they are about craft. I wouldn't have paid for the download had I have realised just how amateur they are but; budding writers have to start somewhere!. Credit to Georgina Thompson for pulling a book together and publishing at such a young age. Full credit for that. Keep going.
on 31 August 2013
A superb collection of spine-chilling short stories, which are certainly not for the faint-hearted!Georgina has a wonderful imagination resulting in a series of well written, scary tales. The tension mounts as each story progresses, with each and every one culminating in a breath-taking ending. I thought many of her descriptions were beautifully crafted and I particularly enjoyed the snatches of humour which popped up every now and then. Can't wait for her next book. Get writing Georgie!
on 23 August 2013
Well done Georgina. This little book will grow in time to be huge. I am so glad I'm too old for sleepovers.
I don't think I'll be buying any dolls houses in the near future, they always did scare me.
Get this book, it's extremely well written, a swift read so no excuses and you'll want to read it from cover to cover in one hit just like me.

Please please keep writing Georgina.

Auntie Jackie.................
on 13 October 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed all these short ghostly tales. These spinechillers are well worth the pennies and would highly recommend these short stories
on 5 September 2013
This is a brilliantly written book, and perfect to dip in and out of ( its far too scary to read in one sitting!)The authors imagination and flair for writing is excellent, it is really very readable. I can't wait for the next book - but please can it be on sweet furry animals so I can get some sleep!
on 20 August 2013
Well done to Georgina Thompson.These short stories are brilliant.I started off with the intention of reading a few but they were so good I ended up devouring the whole book in one sitting! Can't wait for more books by this author.
on 17 October 2013
Obviously made a mistake with this book. I thought it was for adults when is clear from the first page it's for children
on 29 August 2013
An excellent scary and thought provoking read and, from one author to another (reverse theory), I look forward to reading an extended version of each short story … and sooner the better please
on 28 August 2013
The stories are wonderfully written with sinister overtones creeping in, building and then erupting towards the end. The language is economical, which adds to the tension.
on 31 August 2013
A well thought out book, what an imagination. A young talent who should go on to write more. A book to be proud of.