Top positive review
25 people found this helpful
Most versatile headphones yet
on 14 January 2014
I've had many types of headphones but these beat them all down.
* Use with iPad, Android phone, Windows laptop and bog standard MP3 player. Can be paired up with multiple sources so you will know someone is calling you when you are listening to music on your Windows laptop.
* Has a headphone jack. The controls will be rendered useless though.
* Has microUSB. Use same cable as an Android phone or a Kindle.
* Comes with two nice and thin cables - 3.5mm jack cable and a microUSB cable.
* Comes in a carry case. I use it for other stuff as well.
* Froze up one time. Had to wait around a day for it to discharge, as it would not reboot at all.
* The touch controls are weird with a very poor feedback mechanism. Back/Forwards is not particularly useful. Sound increments and decrements are too large, so you resort to using your source's volume controls anyway.
* Blue blinking light, and it is very very bright. Not sure why it's there.
Overall, the best the money can buy. I use it for phonecalls, when at the gym, and listening to music from my computer. I researched these devices for a while and this one is definitely worth the money.