Size: 176cm X 55cm|Colour: king blue|Change

on 7 April 2013
I spent ages comparing descriptions and reviews as I wanted a high quality chiffon scarf to wear with a low V necked jumper - my intention was to tie it into a bow and make it look like I am wearing a chiffon blouse under the jumper, for modesty but also to add style to a plain neckline. I was so pleased when these scarves arrived - one in black, one white. They are not at all stiff or flimsy like some cheaper versions, and although more pricey than I initially wanted, I am glad I made the investment as these are top notch products from a great seller. The scarves are long enough to go round the neckline and tie up either loosely or in a bow and not too wide, although they can be folded comfortably to a thinner or thicker width for my purpose and they exude class. The fabric has a label stating it is pure silk, which is evident in the feel and drape - lovely and soft against the skin and when tied they do not stick out lumpy and bumpy they actually fall into a beautiful shape. They arrived quickly with Amazon Prime. Highly recommended, will buy more colours.
VINE VOICEon 23 April 2013
This is not a cheap scarf but I believe you get what you pay for, this scarf proves the point being of a great quality.

It is longer than normal which is handy when using it as a 'tie' with shirt-type blouse, finished off to great effect with a tie clip. Being such a lovely material it hangs well.

A very good buy - I'll have to buy some in other colours!
on 19 September 2013
I bought three of these scarves (black, grey & light grey), only intending to keep one as they're relatively expensive and I needed the best colour to go with an outfit. However I loved them so much that I ended up keeping all three! So beautiful and floaty, they go with everything and look very stylish. They wash well and after a quick iron they look good as new each time. Thinking about getting another :O
on 21 October 2014
This is my favourite scarf now. I bought it because I have very sensitive tonsils and silk seemed like a way to protect them... with style :) First week after receiving it I wore it every day all day. Lachs orange is basically salmon colour, best colour from all in my opinion.
on 7 July 2015
Very good quality and looks superb. This scarf really is worth the money and looks really classy. Feels really soft and slinky and so drapes well around the neck and so is not bulky/stiff fabric feeling. I bought the pink scarf but will definitely consider buying a couple in different colours.
on 19 March 2016
This silk scarf is my favorite. It fits scrunched up in my purse, unfolds beautifully without too many wrinkles and is the most versatile scarf ever. I wore it with the evening dress as well as on summer holiday tied in a bow on my neck.
on 18 May 2013
Plan to use it as a shawl for a wedding and to match a black and white polka dot dress. Don't like tassles so this scarf is perfect.
on 11 May 2015
Lovely shawl, soft, floaty and semi transparent, just what I was looking for
to drape around my shoulders on holiday. :-)
on 27 August 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my sister who lives hundreds of miles away. It was very difficult to find a plain, silk scarf in any colour, let alone the grey she wanted, so I was very pleased to find this, and not a little relieved! She likes it very much indeed, and that's good enough for me. The reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that I didn't get an option for a gift receipt or gift wrapping.
on 13 October 2013
It is a very pretty scarf, lovely quality and the colour is spot on! I'm going to order another one.

See one answered question