Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 31 July 2016
i'm from the usa and have used lypsyl for a long time. i ran out and couldn't find it anywhere near me, and ordering this seemed like a good idea. i noticed the packaging was different, but the flavor is "original" and i assumed that would be like my favorite "original mint" flavor. unfortunately i was wrong, this lypsyl has the most disgusting flavor and scent i've ever experienced from a lip balm in my LIFE

it smells and tastes like putting your face directly in baby powder and it never goes away. to be fair, i already despise the scent of baby powder, but some kind of warning about the strong flavor would be nice. it seems to be the same effective formula as in the us, so it's a shame that it tastes so offensive. i guess i'll try one of the other varieties
on 15 June 2014
I bought on line because I can no longer find this product in shops like Tesco, Boots or even the smaller chemists now. I was starting to despair as none of the other 'lip balms' can match up to Lypsyl, so I am now very happy as I have several sticks tucked away.
on 21 March 2014
This is the best product there is. It has been on the market for years but is now difficult to obtain, thanks Amazon !!
on 26 August 2015
Been trying for a while to get the original Lipsyl at a reasonable price. Usually Lloyds or Boots the only seller and around £1.50. Supermarkets own brands much too soft and don't last as long. Nearest equivalent I found was Superdrug.

Lipsyl by far the best and a good price. Ordered from 'World Link Online' one day, despatched next day, arrived day after. Over 2 years 'Use By Date' so very pleased.
on 31 May 2016
Great product that is so hard to find in the shops nowadays. Have been using it for years and no other product comes close. Love the fact you can bulk buy which makes it excellent value for money! Love this product.
on 9 June 2015
Could not find this item in the shops as it seems to have disappeared, again. As it is the only lip balm that suits me, I was very pleased to find it on the internet. Much cheaper than buying individually and, as the product doesn't go off, it isn't a problem to have so many as they will all be used eventually.
on 31 May 2015
Fantastic value for money! Delivered promptly. This is the only lip balm that I've found that works this well and increasingly difficult to find in traditional outlets, so I was very pleased to find in here.
on 23 June 2014
USe alot of these so need one in each car, pocket, desk, room etc. This is a good way of buying without the lady in Boots wondering if I have an addiction to them :-)
on 11 June 2014
Bought this for my other half who carries one everywhere with him. This is the only one he likes and it is getting extremely difficult to buy it shops, so a great relief that is is obtainable on Amazon.
on 28 April 2014
I suffer from dry lips and have tried all varieties. Some even make my lips worse! Lipsyl is the only product that keeps my lips moist and I am never without one. As the other guy says, it is hard to come by so I always order a few at a time.