on 11 August 2017
Its amazing!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 😜😜😜😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜. 😳 😜 😜 😳
on 2 April 2014
I really enjoyed reading it very much. These are the best books ever.

Thanks for making this yours sincerely

Maisietares@outlook.com
on 6 August 2014
Not impressed and I think it was very non descriptive and Bobby based rubbish and short would not recommend it
on 6 January 2014
I think this book is a great childrens book. I loved this book as well as Adventures in Cutie Patootie Land and the enchanted lipstick.
on 23 April 2014
I really like this book. I gave it a 5 Star rating because it lasted me a long time to read so it was not one of those boring books because of how short it was. I would recommend this book to anyone but maybe not boys!!! I love this book for the 2nd time. All hail Starrie Sky!!!
on 18 February 2014
This is one of the most interesting books i have read in many months .I would recommend it to absolutely anyone that i came across so buy this book .As i have said i have fallen in love with this book and i can't wait to read the rest of the series and i hope you love it too.
on 16 February 2014
I thought that the illustrations were good except that they looked photocopied and stuck on. Not really a proper good books illustrations. This book is ok for mums to read to their 5 year-olds but that is about it. Ok, it is free but it really sucks.
on 18 March 2014
This book was seriously boring.
I would recommend it to 4-5 year olds. Not over 9s. There was a few good parts but not many.
PS I don't like it
on 14 June 2014
ordered this by mistake(did not read the write up beforehand) but read it anyway.i think i must be in my 2nd childhood as at 74 i sort of enjoyed it.
on 8 August 2014
My fave bit was when they sprinkled all the dreamy berry cookies around Mr.Zonks lawn(yard)
I recommend that ages 8 to 9 year's old (year 4)