on 23 January 2014
bought two FCUK watches for my grandson to chose one, with the other to go back. he chose the other one but I tried this on my own wrist and thought it looked rather good so decided to keep it, especially at the low price paid for it. chunky, bold, with a big face and some style (the watch, that is). With a good strong, deliberately slightly ''unfinished'' looking leather strap this watch is, i would guess, targeted at the 20-35 age group, casual wear, outdoor type and going out for the night person. had it for a month now and keeps excellent time.
on 31 May 2014
This watch is every bit as beautiful as the photo, but I hadn't realised how big and heavy it actually is. At first I was not pleased with the size of it but now this has grown on me (I still would prefer it a bit smaller however). I got a random compliment on it from a cashier earlier and my friends like it. What is still not great is that it feels heavy to wear and that can't be good for your wrist - that is why I am removing one star.

Edit after a few days: I tend to avoid wearing it due to how heavy it is and sometimes I have to take it off while working... I think it's fair to remove one more star. Lesson learned: in regards to items like this (clothes & fashion accessories), never buy from the internet unless you have seen the item in real life first.
on 20 June 2014
It is a nice watch; nice price; nice presentation.
It is a bit gig. I can recommend. I bought it as a present. Arrived in good time.
on 18 June 2014
I love this watch! It was fantastic value and looks great - quality of it is brilliant and would recommend it to anyone considering it!
on 25 March 2014
I bought this watch for my son as a christmas pressie he loves it. It arrived when expected and looked better than I had expected.