Customer reviews

on 13 April 2017
brilliant
on 9 November 2013
Being an avid listener of Talksport particularly the H & J show, I thought this book was a must. I wasn't wrong it is one of the funniest books I've read in a long time.
Knowing the presenters featured especially Alan "you tube" Brazil you can hear them speaking as you read!
Even if you're not a Talksport listener - you should be !- but a sports fan you should enjoy this book. If you don't find the book leaving you with aching sides & tears rolling down your cheeks there is no hope for you.
Highly recommend don't delay buy now!
on 15 November 2013
COTW has been going for thirteen years,a must listen at just gone 3:30 pm every Friday, a collection of blunders and bloopers from the previous week on talksport, perfectly set up by Paul and Andy, I was not sure how it would work in book form, but boy does it, each clip is excellently introduced and it's hilarious, it's not necessarily a book aimed at sports fans as the clips are very varied, Christmas is coming & its a great stocking filler.
Psst guys, where are my royalties? I have at least five suggestions in there! ;-)
on 3 March 2014
If you are a Talksport listener or even if you're not this is a very enjoyable and very funny book. Alan Brazil in particular just doesn't realise how funny he is whilst attempting to be serious.
Good value
on 6 March 2014
Loved the book. Had a smile from start to finish. Some I remember hearing live and trying not to crash the car laughing. Others brand new but being an avid listener, I could hear the clips as I was reading them (if that makes sense)!
I hope there will be another instalment at some point because there have been some absolute belters since this was published.
Well worth a buy especially if you fancy a good laugh.
on 30 November 2013
Great read funny in places hard to put it down once you start reading it great value on Kindle too
on 9 January 2014
for those who listen to h & j on talksport radio between 1 and 4 every afternoon this book will mean so much more as you can put a voice to the written words , making this book so funny. It is the sort of book that you can dip in and out of at any time. This book will put a smile on your face
on 2 January 2014
sorry guys, I love your radio show but after reading the 1st couple of chapters it became to much of a muchness for my liking. there were a couple of laugh out loud moments especially Mr Brazil and the numb nut Mr Parry but on the whole boring.
on 30 November 2013
I wasn't sure how good this would be, but it is really funny. Have only read a couple of pages (well, it's supposed to be a present for my husband) and have laughed out loud at most of the entries.
on 15 December 2013
Well bought 2 copies for me and my brother's Christmas present. We love talksport and the funny weekly best bits on hawksby and Jacobs. Will give us a laugh.