on 24 March 2016
They really help in shedingweight if like myself you tend to over do the carbs! However it does not mean that you can go on a carb binge! Lately I have combine them with the fat binders and have noticed a difference.
I take 2 carbs blocker before each meal and 2 fat binders after each meal.
on 28 September 2014
Ignore the low starts ratings. Those who say they're rubbish and don't work ckearly are not doing it properly.

If used properly they work just fine. Like they're supposed to. Properly means regularly accompanied by regular cardio and a proper diet. Trouble is people are expecting to take them and carry on eating rubbish without doing any exercise whatsoever and simply expecting the weight to magically melt away?! It doesn't work like that. It's a supplement not a quick fix or miracle cure.

You can't expect to take a few pills and lose two stone overnight. You have to work at it. They work in conjunction with diet and exercise. Do it properly and it will assist you.
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2014
Used these alongside a calorie counting diet, and the weight just dropped off. (And still is). Gave up smoking at the same time and still managed to lose a minimum of 3lb each week for last six weeks. Will definitely buy these again.
on 16 January 2015
Been taking these for 2 weeks and have lost half a stone great product would defentley recommend! Does what is says on the box, *people giving low reveiws you can't just take these eating rubbish and expect the weight to fall off! Healthy diet and some exercise while taking these is all you have to do good luck!
on 12 February 2015
i ordered these for my neighbour and theyve done what they say on the box shes ordering more now shes opened her own acount
on 12 May 2014
I'm losing weight but I am also following slimming world. I will keep buying them. I will let everyone know how succesful I was.
on 11 July 2016
I bought this product as I realised I have a high carbohydrate diet. I've struggled to lose weight in the last 6 months.
I followed the instructions with diligence.
My calorie intake per day is approximately 1000 per day.
After 10 days I expected to lose 3 to 4 ponds using this product but I put on 1 pound!
on 11 February 2015
i got the 180 pk and three weeks into the diet i have lost 1st i am very over weight and have a lot to loose i found these a good help to start me off i dont feel like eating in between my meals
on 9 April 2014
These work, I do not feel Bloated any more, I eat less carbs? As I'm also taking XLS fat burner, both seem to work well together!
on 26 November 2013
I really can’t explain it. I never expected to be losing weight like this. Only been taking those wonderful tablets for 9 days and I have lost 11 lbs. They have stopped me over eating and snacking. I would recommend these to anyone who wants to lose weight FAST !