on 20 September 2013
All the stories in these books are a good read and would recommend with no problem. Each story flowed and enjoyable.
on 10 September 2013
Dear Cup is - love Kate and Mike's story, it's a cute storyline, and Mike is a typical bloke who hasn't a clue how to get the girl,

Kissing in the Dark - this is set in days of old, and is a lovely story when men were men!!!!

Lost in Temptation - this was my least favourite but still a pleasant read!

Kiss the Cook - without a doubt it was my favourite!!!! So funny,I was laughing out loud much of the time, well worth reading!!!!

Prelude to a Wedding - I love Paul's character, he is so different, poor Bette doesn't stand a chance!
on 20 December 2013
Really enjoyed this set. As with all sets some you love some you just like but it does depend on how you are feeling at the time. I must say though it does introduce you to new authors that you don't normally read.
on 25 September 2013
I really enjoyed 4 of the 5 books all very different but the authors made the characters believable and the stories were entertaining. Dear Cupid - Kate's meeting with Mike in the airport was the start of a topsy turvy relationship, he recognised she was his soul mate but due to her unhappy first marriage Kate was stubborn. Kissing In The Dark - Duke, the town sheriff met Faith, a healer with a dark secret when her brother got into trouble with the sheriff. The secret nearly tore them apart but thankfully Duke was able to rise above it. Lost In Temptation - Lady Alexander Chase carried a torch for Tris for many years unfortunately he was not highborn enough for her father to allow them to wed. Thankfully due to Tris's sleepwalking they were found in a compromising situation and had to wed but this only led to Alexandra's life being in danger. Kiss The Cook - Melanie Gibson had her own catering company and her meeting with Christopher Bishop took me on a rollercoaster ride before the misunderstanding were finally overcome. Prelude To A Wedding - Paul Monroe and Bette Wharton did not come across to me as believable characters and I struggled to finish the fifth book in this boxset.
on 3 October 2013
I chose this rating because I enjoyed reading the series as it is very fascinating you cannot put it down
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 November 2013
I enjoyed all of these romances, even the one set in 1815. Normally, I only enjoy Georgette Heyer'r Regency romances as I love her style of writing and humour. I find a lot of other books of this era leave a lot to be desired by comparison but not in this case. There is, of course, given the trend towards erotica in romantic fiction, some passion but it is not too in your face so was bearable -I generally skip the bedroom scenes where it goes on for far too long as I find them singularly unappealing and boring unless it is combined with real feeling and appropriate to the story. Even then, it needs to be sensitively done in order to make it romantic rather than lewd. My favourite story from this set was 'Kiss the Cook'. Excellent value for the modest price.
on 4 October 2013
really good, enjoyed these on my kindle, nice stories, quickly delivered , would recommend for anyone to read well worth it.
on 17 November 2013
Overall I've given a three star review for this collection. Although one story Kiss the Cook deserves a five star. I've have never laughed so much while reading a book. Will definitely be looking up more work by that author.
I haven't read two stories they are period pieces and I don't like those, but for the price I have no complaints at only reading three out of the five books.
If you like a good mix of genres you love this collection.
on 7 October 2013
everyone of the books was interesting and I could not put my kindle down its so good to bury yourself in a good read
on 9 October 2013
wow, what a lovely book, all different romances, all in djfferent eras as well, enjoyed every one of the books.