Customer reviews

on 8 September 2017
great music
on 1 January 2014
This was bought as a present for a young girl. I did not play it so cannot comment on the singer or songs. It was what she asked for on her Christmas present list. She was over the moon to get it and as she loved it then I loved it.
on 7 December 2013
I Hear roar in work and I said to my little one that I want that song. I look at amazon for this CDs and I found it. I will tell my friends about Amazon .
on 20 December 2013
Love this song so much, I actually bought this CD for a Xmas present, as it is all wrapped up under the tree ready, I think my partner will love this !!
on 25 November 2013
We listen to this CD in the car all the time. We love the instrumental as well - I would definitely recommend this to everyone, it is really great.
on 7 December 2013
Great single, great artist. i love Katy Perry and this single is absolutely amazing. REally pleased I have bought it.
on 21 November 2013
The kids love this track. Anything Katy Perry always goes down well as parties. Great dance music for all ages.
on 12 January 2014
Good song, good singing! Effective synthbass! Nice melody. Great dynamics! Engaging arrangements "hey!" My four year old kid likes it. I like it! Classic!
on 29 January 2014
You cant help but love the girl she's got a great voice (on disc/mp3) looks awesome every time I see her and I like nearly all her music.Lets hope she lasts .
on 13 November 2013
service match a great song. price also . matches a fab song so all i can say is roar to all and roar = top number one.