on 19 January 2018
Performs well and sticks well to the worktop. Coarse and fine metal cutters supplied. Plastic body makes it easy to keep clean but it is still of rugged construction. I am now able to have high quality minced meat rather than the awful stuff sold in supermarkets.
on 15 July 2014
Well, when I saw it for the first time, I was a bit disappointed - all made from plastic, including the screw, only metal parts were the crank handle, blades and the plate. But I gave it a try, and behold-it mincing nicely, just don't stick in bits too large. Easily taken apart and washable, nice suction clamp on the bottom- dream of a gadget. If it is going to break in the future, I'm just going to get another probably, thing is cheap enough.
on 10 September 2013
also very good value for money,easy to use and easy to clean,i use it every day.You can secure it to the worktop very easily.
on 3 January 2018
Speedy delivery. Fit for purpose. Thank you
on 2 December 2017
Produces a very fine mince
on 2 May 2014
This mincer is 'heavy duty' compared to the one I had previously. The handle is comfortable to hold, again compared to my previous one. And it sticks by suction to the work surface better than my old one. You can see the progress of whatever it is you are mincing. Quite tricky to clean - but then they all are I suppose. Excellent value for money.
on 3 September 2015
This is an excellent little mincer and really good value, use it all the time for quick mincing of cooked meat. I have not tried it on uncooked meat so can't comment on that. But it is sturdy and very well made
on 4 July 2014
Seems good no problem with securing to work top only tried it with cooked beef so far it did a good job
on 6 March 2014
If you need an inexpensive gadget to mince small quantities of meat I can recommend this item. The screw feed is not strong enough to mince large pieces of meat placed in the hopper all at once. However, by introducing small cubes, bit by bit, into the hopper they go though the blades easily and evenly. Unexpectedly, the Suction Clamp was sufficiently strong to attach to my worktop which is slightly stippled. I expected to have to clamp it to my Ceramic Hob. All the parts can be dismantled for very easy cleaning.
on 22 October 2017
It did the job and the meat very well minced, but there is no fixed to table and I needed to push down this equipment while mincing, I felt tired afterward.