Customer reviews

on 5 April 2017
Bought as a present for my partner, very difficult to get into package because of the amount of heavy duty tape. The contents were a lot less than I was expecting and came in two packets inside the box, unfortunately they were all dark chocolate. Don't really think I shall order this again...a little disappointed, there is better Marzipan chocs out there but you don't know until you try different brands I suppose.
on 27 April 2017
Always a favourite with my daughter, I bought these for her and also at Christmas
on 6 November 2013
Bought these as a pre-emptive strike to protect the Christmas cake marzipan stocks from my father-in-law. I know he will love them, and it was good to be able to order them from Amazon as I have no idea where else I would have been able to be certain of getting hold of them.
on 5 June 2017
I have recieved my order today & asked for a full refund as the chocolates are out of date!!!
review image
on 21 February 2016
VERY DISAPOINTED!!!!!! Package arrived squashed.....basically FLAT! only wrapped in NEWSPAPER?!
Was meant for a present.....Could never have given this as the carton was not only flattened but creased
to hell and back.....Basically £9.wasted...£9 worth of chocolates we are having to eat; still had to buy a present!!!!!!!
on 21 November 2015
I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the product, but when it came the box was torn open and bent. Shame because as a box I thought it would be posh but it was a box with 2 separate bags of the chocolates inside. It is a Xmas present so had to mend the box myself with sellotape.
on 15 December 2016
The quality of the sweets was very poor. This was to have been a present.Cannot possibly give this box of sweets as a present.
on 12 January 2014
Packaging was poor. Box wasn't up to much and no where near as big as i had imagined.
On the plus side contents tasted ok but not up to thortons usual high standards.
Wouldn't purchase them again.
on 16 September 2013
The whole box arrived crushed and damaged. This was for a present and now can't be given as its in an awful state! Expensive for the size too. Very disappointed!
on 6 May 2016
nice choclates, but they came all bashed in. will not buy again.

See one answered question