on 13 February 2014
Bought bigger size for my tall 12year old - still too small.. shame as was delivered really quick and would've looked ok.. just too small.
on 23 November 2014
My son is really pleased with it. He is a tall thin 11 year old and there is plenty of growing space in it but fits well too. Haven't washed it yet so withheld the fifth star. It's not as fleecy on the inside as the batman onesie I bought for my other son but he seems very happy with it. The only thing is the logo isn't ever so clear/distinct compared with other superman clothes I have purchased. Other than that all good ☺️ Good price too!
on 30 December 2014
Really unclear how to order. I mistakenly ordered the superman in stead of the batman onesie. Kept clinking on the batman but still got superman. Was too late to send back so nephew got wrong present.
on 12 February 2014
Lovely item, good fit very comfortable and looks quite smart. Quality control very poor as I had to sew up quite a large seem. The cotton never got there.
on 10 September 2014
Great material. Good quality. I got age size 13 but the crotch dug in to his bits so can't wear it at all. I should of got next size up.
on 9 February 2015
This was a present for my nephews birthday, looks good although a little on the large size.
Nice and warm though.
on 16 January 2015
Bought this for my 11 year old son. Fits great, could do with being a little loser around the thigh area. But it's O.K
on 7 June 2015
A little on the small side not much growing room at all but my son loves it.
on 11 December 2014
Fantastic purchase, excellent quality, would recommend to friends and family
on 23 April 2015
Was not true to size very poor out fit