on 23 November 2014
I have to say I knew the whole album before buying and decided to have one copy cause I consider Naughty Boy one of the greatest artists of this era. However I was a bit disappointed as this version does not include my most favourite songs Home and Never been the same and Pardon me. My fault, should have read the ttack list carefully but I would just never thought that these tracks are only on the us version. Such a shame. :( This version is a great album but lacks that 'creme de la creme'.
on 8 October 2017
Very happy quick delivery :)
on 1 June 2014
My test of a good album is whether I actually still play it after a week or two. This is a brilliant album following in the footsteps of Rudimental & "Home". A concept album that could have been cheesy, but isn't. Worth the money.
on 8 October 2017
Great album
on 11 January 2018
Case was a bit scratched but otherwise it was good
on 22 April 2014
More like a story but with top notch artists, this album flows well, I came across it by accident looking for the sam smith album and I am glad I did has have really enjoyed this and all its tracks.
on 25 July 2017
Great
on 10 September 2013
Read and seen Naughty Boy on the TV. Did not realise his involvement with Emile Sande until recently so was very impressed. I have been playing this CD a few times and it starts to grow on you.
on 9 August 2016
Played twice... not for me
on 23 September 2013
Love this album. Got here nice and quickly and it hasn't been out of my CD player for long.

Brillliant album and would recommend the seller to everyone

Very good prices