Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 26 October 2013
I wont say too much bout the book but its a good start to a very complex magical system and alot of different characters to get to know, but the magic is good and the intrigue is just as good, one that is frustrating is knowing where book 2, 3, 4 are altho ive bought them all there is no numbers to see what book to read next, bloody anoying!
You have to read a bit of all of them to try and catch up with the story, plus a few typo's that's an editor too lazy to proof read!!
on 20 October 2013
I have read all the previous books in this Book of One series. From the very first book I was hooked, and couldn't put it down. Great characters and wonderful story line.
Looking forward to reading the next one.
Lynn
on 8 October 2013
I enjoy reading but finding books that make you reluctant to put them down are quite rare. The book of one series has been exceptional.
I do hope Jordan Baker is planning more in the series.
I find him to be a writer whose plots and characters are well thought out and interesting.
Having read all four books in the series, I now have the problem of finding another story to keep my interest until the next one gets written.
Well done. Highly recommended.
on 12 November 2013
These books,are an amazing view into another world. You are there with them, feeling everything with such detail. Ignore the bad editing, you can work out what is ment and you get drawn into this world with so many characters and ancients....... if it was a wish I'd want to here and was gutted the next book is not out yet. I did not want it to end.....EVER!!! I loved every minute and wished it was real ..... hurry up
with the next book please .
on 4 October 2013
I really enjoyed this book - first in a series. I was hooked right from the start, finding it easy reading and a compelling story line which I could get lost in. The characters are believable and well described so you feel like you know them. The plot moved along at a good pace and became increasingly complex - I still can't see where it's leading to but am enjoying the anticipation of seeing the characters develope and their stories interweaving.
on 22 January 2014
Book 4 and I am still interested enough to go and buy book 5 which is amazing for me. The only thing I can put it down to is Jordan is very good at creating new dimensions to his story.
You may read some reviews about issues with the editing. Ignore them, they have no impact on the story. I am guessing Jordan is self published and to write 4 books with such engrossing story lines is an amazing feet.
on 4 November 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series so far, my only criticism is in the editing. For .e, the rhythm of the series was spoilt by proofreading errors which stopped the flow of the story. This has become unusual in the last few years and particularly from books bought from Amazon. I hope that the following g books of the series will have better proof readers!
on 19 May 2015
Yet again a truly amazing book. I have read many fantasy books ranging from things like the Malaysian empire books and game of thrones to eragon and the rangers apprentice. This series is easily one of the best I have read if any1 else is pondering whether to read do it you won't regret it
on 18 September 2013
Another enjoyable read in this series. But I'm still going to have to mention again the dreadful editing. It makes these books hard to read at times. Which is an awful shame as it means a good story is getting lesser star's
on 17 March 2014
Loved the books, read them in one sitting. After reading the first book had to immediately read the next and so on.