on 25 June 2017
After the 10th collapse it's now in my bin awaiting collection from the bin lorry.
I screwed it to my door, I did everything it asked but it seemed to collapse every night at 3am which we all know is the devils hour.
It just didn't want to do the one thing I asked it. Just hold my shoes. It's too flimsy. The metal bars WILL fall out leading to a tsunami of shoes coming at you. If the metal bars don't fall out, it will be the metal bars at the top that are actually just perching on the door not doing anything. I tried screwing, I tried duct tape, I tried super glue. THIS THING IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE AND HONESTLY I FEEL VICTIMISED BY IT. Do NOT buy this. You will hate yourself.
5 people found this helpful
on 14 September 2017
Note: I bought this to hang on the wall so I can not comment on how it works hanging in a door. Ok, so it looks cheap and seemed a little flimsy, but it WAS cheap, and is is stronger when firmly assembled. I certainly would not recommend it for anywhere you care what it looks like. I have hung it from a couple of hooks in my utility room for all my children's sports shoes and it works an absolute treat. I hung it over a radiator so it has the added bonus of helping shoes from a wet football pitch to dry out. I got exactly what I expected for the price and it's perfect. Though 3 sections are supplied, I've only used two as that is ample for my needs. At long last I don't have a smelly heap of sports shoes in the utility room. Arrived quickly and extremely easy to assemble.
review image
on 11 August 2017
I use it around 7 month now and must say i like it. its super handy for using all the possible space. I wasnt sure if i shall say three or four stars, but it saves my life every day from drowning in shoes and you have a good overview, so four stars it is

its made of three pieces so it starts moving from time to time, so its needs a little push back in place, but for this price that's totally fine i think. in the middle it pushes off the door a bit, but that might be as well because i put a way to many shoes on it, than it suppose to hold, so I'm cool with that too.

All in all it's a great value for many - keep in mind that the door gets a lot heavier, so it shouldn't be on a door you opening and closing many times a day or very fast
on 5 August 2017
I purchased this because I live in a somewhat small flat that was original a house. As a result we have two doors going into the living room. Seeing this I thought "Perfect!".

Alas, I found out that this can only go on the inside of a door meaning that it couldn't go where I wanted it to go. The shelves were very narrow but at the same time had a large gap. As a result this would only take a specific size of shoe and even then only certain ones would stay on thanks to the ~30 degree sitting angle of the shelves.

The hooks that go over the top of the door at the worst things I've ever had to put together, and could not get them snug.

Also, DO NOT get this if you have decorated doors. If you're doors ARE NOT flat this will work very poorly if at all.

I have already filled out a returns claim and will be returning it as soon as I can access a printer.
on 26 August 2017
Excellent product which has solved the problem of shoes lying around when we come in and also where to put all those bits and pieces in the kitchen that don't fit into a drawer. The product is easy to assemble and put up and holds securely when opening the door. Half is full of our summer shoes - walking boots have to be put in sideways. The other half has plastic boxes, bought from the pound shop, with pet products, giant pegs, water bottles for irons, for example. It also fits spare, large biscuit tins. Wish I had discovered it earlier.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 27 June 2017
Bought for my daughter's closet, this is fitted to the wall and holds a good array of shoes. I have found that shoes without a high heel can slip off or are easily knocked off, but as this is tucked in a cupboard it's not that big a problem. I attached the whole thing to the wall, which was easily done with a drill and a rawl plug. Good value. It can also be used in sections if you don't want the whole thing as one complete piece. Sturdy enough plastic and versatile, I'm pleased with the job it does.
on 10 October 2016
Rubbish. Cumbersome and kept falling off. We ended up screweing the whole thing onto the door, which was pointless because it doesn't even hold shoes on very well
4 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2017
I just wanted a shoe rack over the door like the picture. Live in a new build so pretty standard door sizes. Didn't fit, strange fittings, frustrating and useless. Shame.
2 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 21 August 2017
Best over the door shoe rack I have ever had, it is well constructed and so long as you take time to assemble it properly it will last years.
It will work best on a flat backed door, I think they need to state that, but we haven`t had any problems to date. Unlike my last couple of racks this isn`t made from thin wire pushed into metal rods.
I would recommend this, great value.
on 25 December 2016
Originally have 5stars. This product will not hold any shoe smaller than a 4. Will not hold flip flops or anything without a grip. Very dissapointed in this product which has now broken!
3 people found this helpful