on 9 December 2013
This car charger was bought after my own died suddenly, initially I was looking for a branded Samsung product, but saw these for a fraction of the price. It is not a genuine Samsung product, but looks as good although not the same quality. I've only used it a few times, it was a bit loose in the in car charger and the power light was flickering, however this was resolved by turning the charger slightly. Other than being slightly loose, the charger does what it says and charges fairly quickly, all in all a good buy for the price.
on 6 June 2014
A decent enough charger - does what it says on the tin.

The connector to the phone was set up in such a way that the lead was permanently twisted while plugged in and therefore within a month one of the solder joins inside broke.

However the plastic end is easy to remove, the wire easy to resolder and then I could put it back together so that the wire no longer had to be twisted 180 degrees and the strain was taken off it.

So I now have a perfectly working charger for a fraction of the cost of a full-priced one.

on 23 October 2013
It does charge my samsung galaxy S2 at about 1% every 2 minutes, but the connection on my unit is a bit flaky. I have to rest my phone in a particular position for it to stay on. That may be because of the 12V socket in my car, im not sure. Also, when i plug my phone in, it makes it go into in-car mode which I find irritating, but thats just me. The build quality is better than my last £1 in car charger and I cant see why it should break (possible damaged electrical connection aside). I will point out though this is NOT an official Samsung in-car charger despite the slightly misleading picture. All in all i'd say this is a gamble buy.
on 19 November 2016
Was a bit iffy judging by previous reviews but does the job no problems my phone's never on charge in my car more than 45mins but seems to charge it well.
on 25 March 2015
Item arrived on time however it didn't work.i bought one for my friend too
.hers worked. I swapped charger with my dad and mine works in his car and vuce versa. So I have a working one but not the one I bought.
on 7 August 2016
Item arrived promptly and well packaged
This does as it says on the tin for a great price
Worked well
on 25 February 2017
Good product no issues
on 4 December 2016
Stopped working quickly
on 21 July 2014
You get what you pay for and luckily it didnt cost much as its a total waste of money - Fell apart after two uses. In future i will pay for a (hopefully) better product.
on 3 December 2013
ordered a couple of these so we could have one in the car and one in my partners work van. they stopped working about 3 weeks ago, only a month or so after actually buying.