on 15 May 2014
I bought this for my six year old nephew. I was amazed at the sixe of this thing. I am a size 11 and I can fit my boots and shinpads and few other things in there so for a six year old he can almost get his whole kit. I think the bag is very sturdy, I have no issues with the zipper as reported by some other reviewers. Clearly a bag for a united fan and well embellished with logos.
on 13 February 2014
This item arrived promptly as has been accurately described. It appears to look just the job but i guess until its used cant comment if its up to the job! It seems to be good value for money and looks the part.
on 21 March 2014
I bought this for my son for xmas, first of all the zip pull broke and then the zip came away from the fabric. It was in the bin a week later
on 2 December 2013
Good quality bag. Good size. Will do the job of keeping muddy boots away from clothes!! Nothing more to say -- Why do reviews have to be so many words???
on 1 May 2015
Present for grandson, he loved it and good quality
on 28 October 2014
Good value, god size. All round good product.
on 9 November 2014
Fab just what I was after. My son very pleased too
on 14 September 2015
Good for spring kit and drinks / snacks in.
on 19 September 2014
great present
on 30 March 2014
Very helpful to put something in; not trying to hold everything in your hands (take it with me to football)