Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 9 January 2014
J Kenner's books are awesome, if you liked the Stark series you will love this. I really like all the characters easy to get into the book once I started it I couldn't put down. Its nice we don't have to wait until the next book to find out happens with Evan and Angie. Looking forward to Tyler's story in Heated.
on 29 May 2017
I bought this for my mom as a present. She loves erotic fiction and she really enjoyed this one too. Highly recommend it for keepimg mom mum.
on 29 June 2017
Great read,I had to reread as to follow on and loved it as much this time. Can't wait to read more.
on 26 February 2014
Loved this book, full of drama and great characters. It was pretty easy to guess the various plot outcomes early in the book, nonetheless it was still a great read and I can't wait to read the next book and whilst Evan appeals to me the most I think Coles story could be interesting.
on 20 April 2017
brilliant read
on 4 February 2014
I didn't like this as much as the previous series. I didn't really feel the connection between the two main characters and the second part of the book felt rushed.
on 7 April 2017
Very good read for anyone who loves a gripping storyline with a few twists and turns and lots of heat!
on 6 February 2014
Yes yes yes. Fantastic whole storie was just wow wow wow. Love it characters imaginative. Held my attention from page 1to last page
on 22 October 2014
Wow another book boyfriend called Evan one of the Knights,
on 11 January 2014
Loved it. Great story, brilliant plot. Can not wait for the next book. One of my favourite author. Recommend it.