on 10 April 2016
I love this series and on a drunken whim ordered it, great purchase, the first three series are amazing and though the last two are not quite as good they are still very enjoyable. Each series is boxed separately, in standard Blu Ray cases and the whole package is within the, pictured, cardboard cover.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2015
Arrived Much quicker than expected which I am truly grateful for.

Season 1 - One Disc.
Season 2 - Two Discs.
Season 3 - Three Discs.
Season 4 - Three Discs.
Season 5 - Two Discs.

Every Season has special features behind the scenes; Stunts; Making of; Gag reels and much more all the usual you would expect on Blu Ray.

On the whole this would seem very similar to the DVD Packaged series just Blu Rays instead for what you get this would seem very much worth the price.
review imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 6 January 2016
We loved all these series. Continuously funny with very clever story lines. We found a few episodes not so good but in the grand scheme of the whole series, that's not much and overall I would highly recommend. It's very different to anything I've seen before, quirky, laugh out loud, with surprisingly likable characters. Yes, Nathan is very funny, but so are the Rudy's in the later series and the new characters definitely grew on me :)
on 28 July 2017
Loved this programme when it was on tv. So much so that we named our son after 1.of the characters.... Rudy :) he'll be 3 next month.
Brilliant programme
One person found this helpful
on 12 June 2017
Arrived in great time and great quality DVDs. I loved the first 3 seasons but started to lose interest after the newer characters came in. Still very funny to watch though, would highly recommend giving it a go.
on 23 December 2016
I give the 1st 3 series 5 only to drop slightly for the last 2 series. A talented cast and clever scripts. In my eyes Karla Crome can do no wrong so that is an even bigger bonus. I would watch these more than once.
on 13 August 2015
Watching this again after already seeing all five series on TV. It's extremely course but hilarious. The stories are refreshingly different and Robert Sheehan is brilliant as Nathan. Missed him in the later series but still a first class comedy. If you don't like bad language or sexual content this is not for you. It is extremely funny and well thought out though and not just reliant on the shock value.
on 11 September 2015
Started watching this series after it had started but I quickly got hooked! Funny, fast paced, with realistic characters. Typically British so audiences from other countries may not get some of the humour.
on 8 December 2016
Had me in fits of laughter many times, every series is good and now I have them all on blu ray. Well done to the writers of this and whoever cast Nathan deserves an award!
on 22 August 2015
I watched this when it was on television and it was superb. I felt it lost a bit by series 4 and 5 but preserved although the first three were fanflippintastic! Glad I have the box set now.