TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 December 2017
Imagine going to your sisters wedding who happens to be perfect. then imagine everything going wrong for you, dress too tight, embarrassing father of the bride speech to mention just a couple!

This is a very short read but is entertaining. I'll be checking more of this authors work as I'm starting to enjoy more comedy in books.
on 8 October 2013
Everything seems to go wrong for poor mel especially at her younger sisters wedding.

I have read the dr pepper prophesies and this one didnt let me down. I loved it and I think the humour is brilliant. I love reading books by this author. Can't wait for more :-).
on 20 July 2014
The main character was not very sympathetic. I found her self-indulgent and self-pitying, rather dislikeable. The story seemed to be a series of moans on the part of the main character and it ended rather abruptly. I felt no interest in reading any of the other "books" in this series. It felt to me as if the author hadn't put much thought or effort into this but had simply churned it out as quickly as possible.
on 23 March 2014
This is a very short story. It is the tale of an older sister who would rather be anywhere than at her sister's wedding. It has some very funny moments and the descriptive writing by this author makes you easily able to visualise the events that keep happening to the unfortunate Mel. Great freebie and highly recommend.
on 24 June 2014
This rating was chosen by me because i had previously read books by this author and felt that this particular story lived up to the previous authors works. I liked that this was set somewhere different than i had read before so was a new aspect for me, I also liked how the story was well played out.
on 19 August 2017
A brilliant book that was well written and I would highly recommend reading.
on 9 September 2015
I reviewed this story for my blog (Morgen Bailey's Writing Blog) on 9th September 2015 and concluded with... There are often external elements that effect a plot and having Mother Nature antagonising Melanie only adds to the humour. A well-written and entertaining piece.
on 10 January 2014
Very good short read, enjoyed what there was of it but would have liked it to continue, hence four stars instead of five. It's given me the incentive to read Jennifer's other books in the chocoholic series though, which I am quite looking forward to!
on 18 October 2014
I really enjoyed this short story it was loads of fun. If you've ever felt out of place at a wedding then you'll really appreciate this story. I really felt for the main character life can be cruel.
on 10 March 2018