on 16 March 2017
Lovely grey hoodie. Good value for money.. need to order at least 1 size bigger - as these do gone up a bit small. I'm an 16/18 and xxl isn't quite large enough
10 people found this helpful
on 28 June 2017
These hoodies are brilliant. I'm never really sure what to expect when I'm buying clothes online with regards to size and quality, but these are perfect. I'm generally a size 12, but tend to like my hoodies a little bigger - however, I bought two hoodies (one coral, one fuschia) at size 12 and they feel really comfortable. The material is soft and the colours are very strong. Hopefully, I won't do what I usually do and wind up using them for sleeping in ... most of my hoodies end up in the pyjama drawer as they are very comfortable.

Also - I recommend this seller. I did buy the same hoodies from another Amazon seller and was advised they would arrive last week, but I'm still waiting for them and for a reply to organise a refund (hopefully). In need of hoodies this weekend, I desperately tried this seller and it took two days for tem to get here. Very impressed.
on 14 March 2017
Really good quality for the price but, be aware the colours really run in the first few washes, a colour catcher is really needed if you want the cords to stay white, they have not faded at all though.
7 people found this helpful
on 22 August 2017
Dreadful product, don't waste your money.

Awful washed out pale yellow, nothing like the picture shown.

Inside the garment is flecked with black/very dark grey bits from another fabric, this is also sewn into the zip, impossible to remove.

I ordered a UK12 (advertised as Large). It is HUGE across the shoulders, tho tight & small around the hips. I'm by no means over weight & am reasonably in proportion. This garment is not, it is NOT a women's fit.

Based on other reviews it's obviously a waste of time asking for a refund for this tacky product.

Off to the charity shop with it, perhaps some poor soul may like it.

Buyer beware, you get what you pay for.
on 25 July 2017
0 stars?? The material is really cheap... I've had better things from primark for less than the price of this.
The jacket is supposed to be a 3XL jacket which I got because I like roomy jumpers and I'm a L at most... the jumper would just about fit me. Really it should have been labelled as a medium.

Also, I've just found out that because of my return based on the quality and the sizing... this is an error of mine and they will be expecting me to pay for the delivery of the return which will not be refunded as well as the original delivery not refunded.
One person found this helpful
on 14 January 2017
I like this, it is warm and comfortable but that is where the positivity ends. It is not a womans jumper, if you have any sort of curves I would go up a size. The first time I put this on the zipper broke, it does up fine but you get to half way down and it won't go any further. It's a shame but 2bf for the price I paid... would have been full stars if it fitted better and had a working zip
on 10 February 2017
this hoodie was just not what i expected, it was the right colour and on time, but to small, and poorly made, i bought a grey hoodie a few months ago from an amazon buyer that was perfect, i loved it so much i wore it everywhere, but lost it, so i purchased this one, i was so dissapointed with it its unbelivable, i still wear it but only in the house when cold, its no way i would ever wear this outside and in public.
on 21 February 2017
Was actually rather surprised at how great quality these are for what your paying, definitely buy more. I bought the purple and black, neither have faded yet after three washes. Shame you can't combine the postage when you buy multuple but I guess that's how they make their, money, even so a couple of quid including postage is better than going retail. Worth the buy 100percent
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 September 2017
Arrived very quickly and it's a very nice, tidy hooded jacket. Bought for work to keep me warm this autumn and wore it today; did the job nicely. Bought the L as I'm size 12 and it fits great. Will look to purchase one in another colour I think. Very pleased especially for such a low price.
on 17 November 2017
I am a size 18 and ordered this in an extra big size (22) as I like baggy jackets, but it only just zips up across the hips and bust. I think the sizing is very random, as some report the item is too big! It's a decent quality though, with a nice large hood. Shame I had to return it.
One person found this helpful