on 6 May 2016
This is a great buy if you are looking for a light hoodie, it is fleece inside but not too thick. The colour, fuschia, is true to the picture. Fantastic as a cover up for cooler evenings. Great value for money, quick delivery, well packaged.
on 27 April 2015
Good quality and fast deliver for price however gutted that the colour isn't the same as picture. Ordered green and it looks more turquoise.
review image
on 26 September 2014
Really pleased with this. Was pleasantly surprised. Had read the reviews and took the chance. Im usually a size 12 maybe 14 so ordered the xl. When it came although the packaging said xl the jacket label said Large. It fit lovely and have enough room to put a jumper underneath. The problem i have now is do i order another in large or extra large?!
on 4 April 2015
I bought this for a holiday, thankfully the weather forecast has warmed up because there's no way I can wear this.
To start with the zip didn't unzip at the bottom. It took brute strength and realigning of the teeth to get it open.
The proportioning is diabolical. The arms are way too long. The upper body too big and the bottom so small that I would have to wear it open as there's no chance of the two sides meeting so I could have another battle with the zip.
on 28 August 2014
really nice jacket but I would say the sizing marked wasn't entirely accurate as it fit my daughters of 12 and 15. ( they are both on the small side and bought jackets to last) however they do look great on, fit my girls for now and they are warm for hoodies, so presumably made from quality fabric. lovely colour! - very nice!
on 29 April 2014
Didn't like this hoody at all. For one, I had ordered 2 sizes up following reviews and it was still tiny - didn't fit at all. It also claimed to be navy blue, but it wasn't, it was a lighter blue and totally not fit for the purpose I needed it for. However, the sellers did refund it immediately on sending it back.
on 16 May 2015
I ordered this yesterday and it came today. Very impressed! The colour is gorgeous (I ordered wine) and it's so comfy cosy. Not too short in length either which is good if you like your goodies bigger. Great value for money, I Iove it!
on 9 October 2013
As I said you get what you pay for. It arrived very quickly, and is of reasonable quality for the price tag.
If you are going to buy a bright colour like mine (Red) Then wash by itself, as the colour runs big time! Those white parts on the hoodie WILL turn pink I'm afraid, but hey what do you expect for the price? I still like it.
on 24 February 2016
Really good hoodie for the price, I only wear it to & from the gym, so it's perfect! Delivery was super quick. Only thing I'd say is to order one size up, I'm usually a 6-8 & I ordered a M and it fits perfectly, a S would've definitely been too tight!
on 21 February 2016
When it's too good to be true it usually is. Came up much smaller than I was expecting, so didn't fit. Decided I'd give it to someone much smaller but I can't - after only opening the zip the once to try it on it now won't work. Really disappointed.