on 5 January 2014
Great little speaker... Very portable. Surprised how good the sound was for the money. This is a great little device.
10 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2015
Bought this for my gadget-fiend boyfriend as a Christmas present... He's obsessed with it. He uses it at home and at work to listen to music, and he uses the microphone part when he's on speaker-phone. The sound is impressive for something so small, and the lights make it look really cool. It is very solid-feeling, and looks a lot more expensive than it was (a friend got a more expensive one at Christmas, and his is already having difficulty in charging and pairing with devices, while this one works fine). Before purchasing, I checked video reviews on YouTube to compare this against the other popular brands, and this one easily beat the others! You can control sound directly from the Bluetooth-paired device, and it has a wide range: we tested it by leaving the speaker in our living room, and taking the phone upstairs, and we could still hear the music! The sound is clear and crisp, even if you put the speaker facing away from you. Some sound frequencies give a little static feedback, but it isn't too noticeable. Nifty little gadget. I'd fully recommend it.
on 1 July 2016
The delivery was very fast, that's the only positive here. The speaker has a horrible buzzing/crackling noise constantly which make using the pissing thing a bit of a challenge. Tried emailing the support page for the manufacturer and never got a reply. Makes a perfect present for someone who can't hear because it looks pretty, just don't bother connecting any devices to it. I'd rather listen to a pentioner fart through a walky talky that listen to this peice of crap.. if I could give it less than 1 star, believe me I would. Don't waster your money people
One person found this helpful
on 1 April 2014
My son bought this to go with his tablet after his other twin pack portable speakers broke within weeks of first use and this little box blew them away it was so loud. Easy to set up and pair using bluetooth, one button turns it on/off/pairs. No volume control on the cube though. My son loves it and was well impressed, looks cool glowing blue when playing and he's said it looks evil glowing red when charging. Battery life seems ok before it needs charging.
One person found this helpful
on 1 September 2014
A very good speaker- it is hard to fault this product:
The speaker is easy to connect to via bluetooth and I was playing tunes from my phone out of it in a matter of minutes when I first got it. It is very stylish with its futuristic blue glow when it plays music, and glows red when charging. It is very light and easy to carry making it an ideal portable speaker. Battery life is good, it can last long car journeys and charges pretty quickly.

In terms of music quality, a little more bass would have been nice, but considering the price it is a very good deal. Other people have already picked up on this but I will to- there is no volume control button on the cube- it can only be controled through your media device.

Overall, if you want a reasonably cheap portable speaker that looks good and plays fairly decent music then buy this product.
on 14 October 2016
It's aesthetically beautiful.

That being said… on Mac OSX it doesn't work properly via Bluetooth: there's a constant background buzzing noise, which doesn't happen if you use the jack instead.

Furthermore, you can't charge it while you are listening via jack, because it produces a terrible interference.
on 21 April 2014
Works well and connects to all my tablets, laptop and phone with no problems. Reasonable sound for it's size and does actually have blue lights inside not just a blue plastic strip like it's larger brother.
3 people found this helpful
on 31 December 2014
Brought as a Christmas present for my partners niece. When she opened the present and the box to see the cube she liked what she saw. We set up the Bluetooth which was not to bad to set up but you can only have one device set at one time. If you want another device to use it you have to turn off the Bluetooth on the other device. So overall it sounds not bad and looks good for the money.
on 8 May 2016
Looks great on my desk next to my other gadgets. Bluetooth is handy if out and about, if not a little wire organisation is needed. LED display looks great and very happy with the sound quality. Battery life could use a little improvement without the slightly annoying beeping to tell you its low. Overall great addition to any office/bedroom
on 17 June 2016
Great little item that represents good value for money. This is not for serious audiophiles. When listening to podcasts or talk radio I can pick up a slight crackle. That said, for my purposes, this is ideal. It looks great too.