Customer reviews

Lego Minecraft Micro World The Nether 21106

on 13 December 2016
This is absolutely, hugely and utterly ridiculously expensive for what it is. Over £64 for a box which is around 6" square. I was expecting a box at least twice the size. If you saw this in a shop at that price it would stay on the shelf. I know that Lego is expensive for what it is, but this was so overpriced I was actually left angry when it arrived.
on 16 March 2017
small, one minute wonder, waste of money
on 25 October 2013
was not very pleased when I received this through the post, for my son for Christmas. the box is tiny, cant imagine the lego inside must be really small. not worth the money
on 22 November 2013
I knew from the reviews it was small but I wasn't prepared for HOW SMALL!!! It fits in the palm of my hand.
As it's a xmas gift, I haven't opened it, but I know my son will love it, however, is it worth the money these robbers are charging on here?? No chance!! I got mine direct from Lego.
on 3 November 2013
The point of Minecraft is that it's a pixilated world - very much like the collection of random Lego[or compatible generic] bricks you already own.
If you insist, note that Lego stores have this for about £35.
on 23 November 2013
the product is small yes, but my son still loved his. i however bought it direct from the lego shop for 29.99, all 3 are avaliable on there for the same lower price than you will pay off here, een with delivery costs added.
22 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2014
I must admit I expected the product to be slightly bigger for the cost however my Grandson loves it so would recommend it.
on 4 June 2014
My Godson will love it. His mum said he already has one and loves it. If they love minecraft, they will love this.
on 17 August 2014
Excellent delivery smaller than what i was expecting but my son still loved it.
on 2 October 2014
This is a Christmas present for my grandson who is into minecraft and lego, I brought it early because it appears this will be a popular present and I didn't want to be running around the shops at the last minute and then have to disappoint him.