on 3 February 2014
I have a medio 2010 iMac and was having problems with TDK +R 1-16x single layer printable disks that just wouldn't burn properly: the burn process completed, but verification failed; and testing proved the disks could not be read properly. So far, I've burned and printed 5 or 6 of these, without any problem whatsoever. Since they do what they're supposed to do and moreover come at a reasonable price, I highly recommend them. I would and will buy them again if they're still available when I need to renew my stock. My 5 star rating is well deserved.
on 6 February 2014
Have used approximately half of these and they have all burned successfully. Have tried in a DVD player and Blu-ray player without any issues. Would recommend!
on 8 December 2017
Arrived on time and are good value for money.
on 7 April 2015
good quality dvds for my wedding photography business - Constantin Menier Photography www.constantinm.co.uk
on 11 December 2013
They do what they say on the box.
Converting family videos to DVD finally and have had no issues writing or printing to them.
They play fine on my pc, DVD player and PS3.
Arrived as suggested in the confirmation email.
on 19 April 2014
No problems. All the discs I have used have been successful and they are fully up to expectations. A good buy!
on 17 September 2014
good set of dvd's
on 13 May 2014
What can I say - just what I needed.
on 22 May 2014
First time I have ever tried these discs.....NOT RELIABLE!!! and that is using 3 different burners. 1 out of 2 fail to burn properly. Had much better success using Memorex DL discs. Will never buy HP discs again.
on 29 July 2014