on 13 June 2015
Perfect size for our room and looks fantastic.
on 9 April 2014
When I unpacked this basket I thought it would be far too small for my needs. However, once I had installed it in the hearth and started to organise my logs I was pleasantly surprised at how much it holds. I now have a neat and tidy basket of logs which doesn't dominate the hearth area like some oversized baskets. It compliments the log burner superbly.
on 17 January 2015
I have the med size one for my logs and it's just the right size for me, these baskets are well made and the lining means not so many bits fall out. I read the review saying this one is small but am getting it for kindling so want a smaller one but like that they'll match:) Delivery was quicker than I was told too so top marks thyme & season.
on 3 April 2015
Wanted a small but sturdy log basket that would fit on the hearth. This fits the bill. Looks good, feels well made and the handles make it easy to lift. Ordered and delivered within 24 hours, can't beat that! Very reasonably priced too. Loved the gift, it's hanging on the log basket and looks great.
on 28 February 2015
Nice product. Looks great next to the fire. However, it is a little small for normal sized logs and a lot of the wood shavings full out the bottom. Other than that highly recommend buying this product
on 12 December 2014
This is a lovely strong log basket and holds quite enough for my small 5kw log burner. Well worth the money and I bought it after reading other reviews and wasn't disappointed.
on 4 January 2015
Well constructed, good quality basket. It is on small side but perfect for kindling or newspapers. We are really pleased with it and fab seller who dispatched very quickly.
on 6 March 2015
Very pleased with the basket. It was purchased along with the large basket, one for logs the other kindling. Just the job
on 5 December 2013
This arrived quickly and was well packed. It is a good looking basket, perhaps slightly small for many logs but I wanted it to display a plant in it which looks very attractive.
on 23 March 2015
looks fab and does the job of a kindling store for our stove. we bought the large delux too.