on 12 September 2014
This case barely lasted 3 days before it had flimsy bits of it falling off. The worst bit about the case however was the metal magnet designed to keep the bit you'd cover the screen with held down on the screen cracked the screen of my phone leaving quite a big crack on the screen which has only got worse since then. Would not recommend buying at all!
on 15 April 2014
Apart from some delivery difficulties, the item did turn up in good condition and I think its really good for when you need to keep your phone in a bag, to protect the screen from scratches. Also the item is of very good quality and looks very nice!
on 14 December 2014
Very cute and just what I was looking for. I've had this for about 8 months nice and it has started peeling off but that's understandable as it wasn't very expensive.

I will definitely be buying another.
on 15 January 2014
this case is not leather, it clearly states 'leather flip case' but it is a very thin, flimsy plastic!! The plastic casing that is meant to hold the phone in place is also very poor quality, very thin plastic, and does not hold the phone in place at all!! In all a very naff case, should have realised when seeing the price. May well have given my money to a charity as this is only worth the bin and cannot be used, very disappointed.
on 22 March 2015
Lasted about 12 months before falling apart - bought two at the same time so have moved on to the next one
on 26 March 2014
Love this keeps the phone safe protects the screen and fits nicely into a pocket or a handbag, can stand up to watch films and games
on 30 April 2014
Great case cover for my iPhone 5 and great price too. Would not hesitate in purchasing another one when I fancy a change!
on 7 March 2014
It does the job, covers the phone and screen. Only downside is that it wears out (brought since dec 2013) . I like the material as its good and wont get damaged.On the image where it shows you can fold the cover to have a good view of the phone - that doesnt really word. Bt for the price you cant go wrong!
on 3 December 2013
I bought this item because I liked the idea it has a stand. I have have the item for 3 weeks and notice a slight crack due to tight fit. Otherwise nice polka dot design.
One person found this helpful
on 23 June 2016
Didn't fit my phone well, so I didnt use it.