on 17 November 2013
Bought this as I would like to take my HGV test and just wanted to see if I could get the 'feel' of a truck through this game . The game is excellent , very realistic and you have to use skill to drive the truck earning money as you drive , you get money deducted for speeding and other traffic violations , no lights, accidents etc,. I have spent hours cruising the UK and Europe delivering various cargos and have loved playing this. To fully enjoy I recommend getting a steering wheel to go with it ( see seperate review ) .
on 7 November 2013
I bought this after playing through the demo and playing Euro Truck Simulator 1 for many years. To be honest it's not the most action packed game out there but what do you expect from the title? I continue to play through the game as I find the driving relaxing with my wheel, and I find myself wanting to grow my business which you do by purchasing garages, trucks and hiring drivers to deliver for you. All I can say is if you love driving games you should buy this but don't expect a rush of action any time soon - it's what the title says on the tin!
on 22 September 2014
Really good game and can run on low performance computers very well and they release updates every so often. Graphics are not as good as I thought, but only because I have a low performance computer.

Only tiny down side is that the money is in euros and not pounds.
on 3 January 2014
Discover Europe... Get behind the wheel of some awesome trucks, and deliver cargo. I have chose this rating because it is worth it it is probably the best truck simulator currently on the market. I may have only just started it but you soon start to realise how realistic it is and how much effort was put into creating this master piece.

Hope I helped!
on 1 July 2014
I absolutely love this game .I am currently at level 34 and own 5 Volvos with 2 garages and £635,00.00 in the bank.But what I love is driving along al kinds of changing road scenery with blue skies.following a map. I can decorate my lorries in different patterns or colours and update them ,I can get them repaired in the garage.It is clearly the best simulator I have used so far and I am still enjoying it after weeks. I like all the different ways I can drive my lorry,with lights and indicators,High beam or low.the feeling of really being in the cab or on the roof my favourit place because I can hear the engine revving I just love it and there is so much more .
on 23 October 2013
et2 was the no 1 sim game and the gold version is all the various addons plus updates ect all on this disk the go east map is on this taken in Poland Hungary ect but this is not just a game this is a gathering of truckers from all over the world blessed that scs software are there to make further strides in the future to this wonderful sim look on there blog to see what the future brings but most of all the various mods you can add to et2 are in the hundreds try tsm map mod lastly all newcomers to et2 gold it will take some time to reach the level 16 in the game this will give you the extras for you truck and the fabulous rig designs
on 18 September 2014
I've played this game for hours on end. Works completely fine with keyboard and controls are good. I have used my PS4 controller and works perfectly fine too (I prefer controller as it is much easier to control) and since I bought it I have been looking at steering wheels as it is that fun. I play this game a lot with friends and when I play alone it's just beautiful to drive whilst listening to music. I have also found that after a stressful day at work this game helps me relax

This game is simple and amazing
on 14 June 2015
This version is old, downloaded latest off website and using it in the 'Steam' environment using the license keys that come with the old version.
Sim is very good and starting to grow in popularity.
Through this Sim my boy is learning to handle monies, operate a business and who knows where in the world these days he'll end up.
Driving to Germany, collecting tractors from Mannheim!
He's even been sent to Coventry.
on 14 January 2014
What a game! Sounds a bit geeky, but is so satisfying. By fiddling with the game's options, you can make driving the trucks as relaxing or challenging as you want. Deliveries are fun, taking enough time to be meaningful but not boring, and watching your income grow is very rewarding. Developing your own business is a nice touch, the simulation being simple but still realistic. Paired with an x-box controller the game plays well, and looks and sounds great. the best thing about this game is that you can feel the care and time that have been invested in it.
on 1 August 2014
Driving a simulation truck for hundreds of miles for hours at a time to earn fictional money and expand your fictional company seems like a pointless and complete waste of time. But it is so good I love it. Its a great price for some great software. There are issues with it and things could be better if I were at the helm but for now it is by far the best simulator out there and is oddly therapeutic and calming.