on 19 July 2014
I purchased this video series for my 8 year old granddaughter who loves everything "animal" and absolutely adores dinosaurs. She has been watching these videos pretty much nonstop during her TV allowable time. The one I purchased has apparently been newly remastered and has some never-before-seen content - thus it is now titled "Walking with Dinosaurs - 2013" as opposed to the older version. This set contains two discs - 180 minutes total.
on 26 January 2016
Another one in my recent purchases of Dinosaur DVD's. All are very well described and with modern CGI and computers assisting the makers. the creatures look as though you are in the picture overlooking their actions. Just brilliant.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 July 2016
This boxset collects the various programmes that made-up the "Walking with Dinosaurs" saga - including the main six-part BBC TV series, 'The Ballad of Big Al', 'Land of Giants' and 'Giant Claw'. It's a four disc set, and is great value for money (at under £10). The picture quality has been digitally remastered - so it's never looked as clear or crisp as presented here. The DVD's are region 2, so will play on British machines. There are 3 separate DVD cases, and these are housed in a cardboard slipcase.

This is a highly fascinating set of programmes. They're especially suited for children - and this boxset makes a fantastic gift. I highly recommend this item.
on 24 January 2016
We never saw this when it was on TV but saw it on offer and thought I'd buy it as a stocking filler for our 4 year old who loves dinosaurs. It's gone down a treat and we've watched it a few times now. Even our 9 year old daughter is fascinated with it
on 13 February 2014
Bought as a gift - goods arrived safely, well packaged and in plenty of time - recipient will undoubtedly apppreciate being able to see the whole series without having to watch adverts - having already watched it on television - very god value for the price
on 17 February 2015
My 2 and a half year old loves these! We had the movie which is very kiddy friendly but he wanted some more dinosaur action. I was worried they might be abit scary for him but he is really enjoying them.
on 13 March 2015
I really like the series when first shown and bought this as both very young grandchildren are really into dinosaurs. Unfortunately (for me) they want to watch it all the time, even as background whilst their attention drifts.
on 6 February 2016
My son is dinosaur crazy and when we saw this in a shop he immediately wanted it, however when we went back was sold out, so got it from here. What I like about these is there is documentary and stories which make them enjoyable to watch. If your kids like dinosaurs and want to learn about them, these DVDs are great.
on 6 February 2014
My son is a dinosaur mad so I bought this for him. I thought it's a film but it's a documentary which is good for older kids. He's not interested at the moment maybe because he's still young (he's only 3) but He might watch it one day once he's a little bit older. But it's a good educational DVDs.
on 2 February 2014
My son can watch most of these on YouTube but its great that he can now just take out a DVD and watch them as he pleases. It is a good collection of his favourite episodes, including Big Al.