TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 September 2017
Bought on a whim last New Year's Eve. Was I drunk? Don't ask me, I don't remember. I only know the date from order review.
Sixty three Xmas hits (3 CD's) from the 50's to recent. I will probably torment the family over Xmas by playing them on a loop.
Oh, joy. I've lived long enough to payback the children. LOL
on 19 January 2017
Ordered this particular Christmas compilation of Christmas classics, as there are songs on there I haven't even heard for decades, which I feel represent the spirit of christmas for me and take me back to my youth.

This was out of stock before Christmas, but when I saw it was in January, decided to get it for this year.

Recommended by me as it does have a different mix of songs and varied, which I can honestly say I have not seen on any other christmas compilation CD
on 27 February 2017
All the Christmas songs you could ever want at a bargain basement price.

Disk 1 has all of the more "modern" songs such as Wham and Slade.
Disk 2 has the older classics such as Bing Crosby's White Christmas
Disk 3 has junk.

There are a fair number of filler songs even on disks 1 and 2 but I guess everyone has different favourites so it's better to have a comprehensive selection then just skip the ones you don't want. You can always rip them and create a personalised set of MP3s based on your favourites.
on 10 August 2017
All the Christmas songs you could ever want, and probably some you don't want too. All the classics are here, even the annoying ones, but at Christmas you want all the cheesy festive songs don't you?
on 4 December 2017
Decided to buy this cd because you don't seem to hear many Christmas songs on the radio like you use to.....this CD is fab it has all the christmas songs we all love.....and the original artists....I love it ...buy it you won't be disappointed.......merry Christmas everyone 😃
on 19 November 2017
Grate xmas album all the original songs love xmas songs and Christmas time always playing this album at Christmas time love the power of love song thanks from the buyer thankyou
on 22 December 2017
A really good Christmas Album. Perfect for Parties and setting the atmosphere for Christmas. Wonderful theme music for wrapping presents and putting you in the mood for the Christmas festivities. All the classics your ever need on one CD.
on 15 April 2016
What more do you need from a Christmas album? Its got all the classics on and a few hidden gems that I'd never have thought to add to my Christmas Day playlist before, such as Il Divo's O Holy Night. Its got my favourite Christmas song on it, Mariah's All I Want For Christmas, so immediately its excellent. My son loves cd2 with all the older songs like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and he will still pester me to put this on in the middle of summer. No joke.
on 24 November 2017
Looked at other Christmas cds and thought this was the best. A Christmas cd with a good selection of songs.
on 8 December 2017
This was just what I wanted and just as I expected.
The service was quick and efficient - all rond a. good experience