• Alive
  • Customer reviews

Alive
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 October 2013
Wonderful vocals and some superb dance tracks make this an excellent 2nd album from Jessie J.

But the track that will hit home with a lot of listeners is "I Miss Her (Even Though She's Still Here") which tackles the loss of a loved one to dementia. It is beautifully sung with a minimal arrangement and the words are heartbreakingly true to life.

I hope it is released as a single.
on 19 July 2017
Although used is very good condition and price even better! Great songs and what a voice! Highly recommend others buy this.
on 11 December 2013
Arrived next day well packaged. Fantastic album played it loads ,good songs and lyrics her best so far if you like her music buy it !
on 16 August 2017
Good product, as described, very good price, very quick delivery, would use again.
on 19 December 2013
it arrived on time and they are brilliant and a trust worthy seller thanks. I really love the album. she is a great artist and the album has a little somethig for everyone theres even a song called daydreaming amazing another song called breathe brilliant and i miss you which is just perfect brilliant album. why not check out her other album which is the first abulm she done.. white room is my favortie
on 28 June 2016
I bought this CD basically for one track, however I wanted something tangible rather than a down load. I am so pleased that I did as the album is great, very pleased.
on 18 July 2016
Bought the album as I liked Sexy Lady, quite disappointed with the rest of the tracks except one, but then I am an "oldie"......
on 12 December 2017
Great album
Great price
on 4 January 2014
I bought the deluxe version of this CD & wasn't disappointed. I'm a big fan & saw her live last year when she did all the songs from her 1st album,Who You Are. I was waiting in anticipation for her new album. She is such a brilliant & versatile singer, I couldn't fault any track on Alive, apart from the chart hits I particularly like Gold & the bonus track Unite.Would recommend this album to any pop music fans.
on 24 January 2016
One of her best Albums yet. Keep up your brilliant sounds for as long as you want to? A star who is shining so very brightly!