on 18 March 2014
I bought this rechargeable phone case and after using it 4 times my phone started to restart itself over and over again, every time I used it, with or without the charger case. I took my phone to the shop where I bought it and they said my battery was swollen and I had to buy a new battery otherwise my phone would not work. I've had my phone for 6months and it's been absolutely fine until now. I would not recommend unless you want to continuously by a new battery for your phone!
on 4 July 2014
This has been a god send for my daughter, I don't know what we did before hand but know I have peace off mind knowing that my daughter phone will never run out whilst she is out with her friends. Thank you.
on 26 June 2014
Love this case great for those moments your battery is runnin low an your on the go. Its a life saver
on 25 February 2014
this has got to be the most overpriced piece of crap i have ever purchased through out my trading history online! the case takes 9 - 10 hours to charge, it advertised as leather, but it is something else, the phone does not fully charge from a fully charged case. the most important part of this review? THE FLAP DOES NOT STAY CLOSED and is the most annoying thing about the whole product.

WASTE OF MONEY! seriously would not recommend this product to anyone!
on 23 January 2014
It works for like 20mins so not great but also it doesn't close properly :/ very disappointed Also to get the back stand you have to tug really hard!