on 4 December 2014
Nice packaging, and nice sleeve around the cushion. But - This is not a gel cushion - it is a foam cushion, with somewhere in the foam probably a small pocket of gel, probably less than 10% gel. It compresses down flat when you sit on it, and does not distribute your weight at all. No use at all. Don't buy if you expect a gel cushion.
on 26 February 2014
At first this was ideal, plump and comfortable. After 1 months use it is permanently squashed and no longer raises my seating position. I am very disappointed and I am by no means a heavy weight.
on 19 February 2014
Very very Cheap Material Very Cheap Zip And the Gel is like Water Very very Cheaply Made And all they can do is give u a Refund WOW Very Poor...DONT BUY....:-((
on 17 April 2015
Bought for an elderly gent with limited mobility who spends a lot of time in a chair. Excellent quality, perfect for this purpose and much cheaper than the ones in the catalogue designed specially for disabled people, definitely recommend this, particularly if it's for someone who risks becoming sore and uncomfortable.
on 31 March 2015
My first cushion was marked and the feedback was instant. I had a replacement straight away, no problem. I love this cushion it is soooo comfortable and well made with a very good price tag. My mobility scooter has a very uncomfortable back rest which hurt my back and I was thinking I would have to change it. I saw this cushion and thought I would give it a go, how glad am I as it is perfect. Good support and really comfortable as it moulds to the body and it looks nice too. Would like a mattress made like this for my bed. Thank you Amazon and the suppliers, a great product and service.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 August 2016
Bought two of these for my 90 yo Mum! She is thrilled with them. (And so is our naughty cat!! She sneaked through to the sitting room and made herself cosy yesterday!!). One company wanted £700 for a similar product!!!
review image
on 13 August 2016
Prompt delivery. After buying other aids from this company decided to try this cushion for my riser chair, initially comfortable but very flat due to my weight and only regains little of its memory gel effect. Probably ok for lighter person.
on 6 February 2014
The cushion is comfortable, but could do with been a little bit bigger for those with a larger area to seat.
on 12 December 2013
Husband finds as he cannot get about much at present, it helps him to not get a sore bottom whilst recovering from his by-ass operation.
Good advert/PR - sounded so good and needed one as described but couldn't use for very long - very uncomfortable and ?product materials and their source?