on 12 March 2017
Appeared to be well made but the colour we received was nothing like the photograph. It was a really dingy dirty looking beige which was totally wrong for our room. Although there was no hassle about us wanting to return it we had to pay the postage ourselves - over £12
on 8 March 2017
This is an excellent product! Useful, great value for money and looks good especially when you consider how reasonable it is. Comes flat and unfolds to form a strong sturdy footstool which you can store things in and on which my friends can easily squat if we run our of chairs when lots of people visiting. Thoroughly recommended. I never believed it would be as good when I ordered it, and no one believes how little this cost me.
on 30 April 2016
A good size, good colour. A nice little addition to the living room. A decent place to rest my feet on! I like that it can be used to store bits and bobs as well.
on 15 March 2017
It is a lovely cream colour a good size and seems very strong.
on 18 March 2017
Excellent storage and very strong boxes
on 23 April 2017
Simple smart and useful
on 1 May 2017
Very good product
on 9 February 2015
This is a great little storage box. Put together in seconds and nice and plumpish too. Very quick delivery and so handy for extra storage.
on 20 August 2016
Great product. Arrived Well packaged and was so easy to assemble.
on 9 March 2017
Does the job I wanted it for brilliantly. Great for decluttering. Sturdy and well made especially at a great price.