on 25 January 2014
We bought this 'bath toy' for our two year old little girl who is Woody mad..She loved the fact that it was him in the box..but that was it! She has hardly even looked since. The bath toys are a ridiculous size and they are far too small to play with in the bath, getting lost under the bubbles in the tub can be difficult for little hands to find again..they don't do anything apart from change colour in which isn't even noticeable! So no satisfaction from that either! Now, all we are left with is a few tiny figures that don't get played with. For the price, i now wished i'd bought her a bath puzzle like we got her big sister which ARE fun to do in the bath and are easy to see and find.
on 2 January 2014
I was shocked when these figures arrived as to how small they are. For the cost of the item I really don't think they are worth it. Nice little set but would of expected to pay half the rrp if I had seen in person before purchasing.
on 17 February 2014
just the right size, my 18 month old grandson loves toy story so he loved these, very sweet, well made.