on 11 June 2017
Enjoyable game to play
on 29 April 2017
Very addictive
on 19 April 2014
Love this game. Different from the first game, as this one uses wild cards to help you win. Each level comes with a challenge you need to complete to pass the level. In order to get the 3 stars that's a bit more difficult you need to pass the challenge and get rid of all your cards on the screen. If u have any left in the deck u get bonus points which can help build up the stars.
The levels get harder each time, which is great as you need a challenge or it is boring!
The only down side is you only get 5 lives which once u lose a life u have to wait for the lives to be 're-loaded.
I have only played without Facebook as I don't have it. But I know u can use it to ask your friends to give u lives.
Overall a great & fun game. Definitely worth downloading.
Have fun :-)
on 18 March 2017
Ace game give it a go great fun good game teaser with a twist or two
on 28 January 2017
I can't stop playing this game, I play first thing in the morning before work and when I get home and hours go by
on 28 January 2017
Good game very addictive
on 26 January 2017
One of the best online Solitare games, play for hours without getting stuffed every time.
on 21 May 2017
Great game, same as fairway golf. Just wish i could buy the game out right
on 15 October 2015
Easy to play, good challenges and good graphics. I did have trouble with it on my older kindle but my new one seems to run the game much more smoothly.
on 2 January 2016
I love and hate this game at the same time. It's totally addictive and the graphics are incredibly good but sometimes I get sooooooooooo frustrated when I am stuck on a particular level and then in the next instant I have completed it!!!! I really like the Tournee's that they have as you can really build up coins and useful "helps" which come in handy when you are stuck on a level.
Do yourself a favour and become an addict!!!