on 19 April 2014
Love this game. Different from the first game, as this one uses wild cards to help you win. Each level comes with a challenge you need to complete to pass the level. In order to get the 3 stars that's a bit more difficult you need to pass the challenge and get rid of all your cards on the screen. If u have any left in the deck u get bonus points which can help build up the stars.
The levels get harder each time, which is great as you need a challenge or it is boring!
The only down side is you only get 5 lives which once u lose a life u have to wait for the lives to be 're-loaded.
I have only played without Facebook as I don't have it. But I know u can use it to ask your friends to give u lives.
Overall a great & fun game. Definitely worth downloading.
Have fun :-)
on 12 April 2014
This is a potentially beautiful game spoiled by too many requests to spend money and button placement that makes it difficult NOT to find oneself constantly connecting to the Appstore to do this!

As a matter of principle I never use in-app purchasing unless it's to buy a FULL GAME after a trial period. I was surprised to find, last night, although I had NOT tapped ANYTHING which permitted the app to take money from me, £3.19 had been taken from my Amazon Account from within the game!

I reported this matter to Amazon who kindly refunded it. I then sadly deleted the whole game from my Kindle.

What happened to the days when we paid a reasonable purchase price to developers for a game and then were left to play the whole thing in PEACE? It's about time in-app-purchasing was BANNED. That Big Fish have joined the unethical masses who produce these Freemium pests is truly sad.
on 14 June 2016
So far I'm loving it... much better than the other bingo by the same developer. Lots of different ways to get the scores needed and the graphics are better. Good way to kill some time without being wedded to the game. I imagine it will get harder as time goes on, but so far so good. Recommended!
on 17 May 2016
Excellent game. Great power ups.
on 22 April 2016
This is a great game to play very enjoyable.
on 30 December 2015
I love this type of game, having played fairway solitaire on various formats and used Big Fish games regularly BUT I have never had so many problems as with this game. It crashes every time I play and if I want to play it regularly, I have to reload on my kindle every single time.

GETTING VERY ANNOYED NOW, BIG FISH, SORT IT OUT!!!!

I give it two stars because I love this game but have little patience left.....is there a fault with the kindle version or Amazon?
on 16 April 2014
Since I downloaded it I can't stop playing, Its not difficult to get three stars and moves quickly through the map. my type of game as I hate being stuck for ages, I love it.
on 13 June 2016
Fantastic completely addictive

Love this game so much
on 16 December 2015
This is a great game, so good that you get addicted very easily. It's not easy either and here lies the problem. You are so keen on wining that, as in my case, you end up buying more and more packs. I would rather buy the game and not have in-app purchases so that's why I only gave it four stars even though it's a brilliant game.
on 23 April 2016
I love this game, it keeps you thinking.