Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 December 2016
This mold will make chocolates of a standard depth and circumference compared to the majority of other molds so fits in well if you are making a selection.
For the price the quality is excellent and the design is a bit different so it's going to be very useful.
on 3 March 2017
My favourite chocolate moulds, better than the heart shape or sea shell shapes, especially for honeycomb/ nut chocolates due to their depth
on 11 April 2014
I have used it a lot and works well, it has a nice detail at the top. The chocolates come off easily but I suppose you have to use tempered chocolate or learn to do it yourself. They chocolates look very nice.
on 13 March 2014
Bought this for my daughter along with a trial chocolate melting pot. She loves it and can't get enough of experimenting. Great fun and thoroughly recommended.
on 3 January 2014
This product was really good! I used it for making truffels at Christmas along with a few other shapes and this one was gorgeous.
I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because once I took the truffels out a few of them had bubble marks in the top where air had been trapped.

This is not a fault of the product, it was the fact that I was the first time I had used them.

In would recommend these to anyone, really great quality and much cheaper than in a baking shop.
on 19 July 2014
Bought this mould as I make a lot of tablet for school fares and for friends. The hot mixture sets well in the mould and once ready, the tablet can be popped out with ease. I have a few variations of similar moulds as it makes the tablet less boring when it is cut into squares.
on 22 November 2014
Nice mould but very flimsy. Must put mould onto a tray and when filled with the chocolate, toffee etc you bang the tray and not the mould. There is no stability at all in the mould. Also the pattern isn't well defined and there are gaps in the pattern. I wouldn't recommend this
on 25 May 2015
I have used this for my first chocolate making attempt. I put it in a tray to carry it from the counter top to the fridge as there's no way I could have done that without spilling it. When the chocolates had set the mould was sufficiently flexible that they came out easily. The shape was clear and I had no air bubbles or other problems in this first attempt.
on 21 January 2016
I used this mould to make chocolate spoons. It was just the right size to stand a wooden teaspoon in and fill with melted chocolate. The chocolate was easy to remove once set and left a nice shiny finish
on 27 January 2016
This mold is super thin and had a tear in it. I'm not sure if that happend while I was washing it or it had just arrived like that but the material seems to be very fragile.

See one answered question