on 1 March 2014
Great style but comes with internal cleaning problems. My dishwasher does not manage to get to all points due to the reduced opening size. Filter is a great idea. If you are washing by hand, there should be no problem.
on 21 January 2015
Great quality, keeps my tea brewed and hot for long time!
on 6 March 2014
I was looking for a tea pot for one and saw this. The tea pot is super stylish and the delivery of it was quick. Very pleased with this product.
on 11 December 2013
The teapot had a poor finish - there were marks where the spout met the pot which meant that it was below the quality required to constitute a Christmas gift. I would give the teapot one star but overall have increased the rating to three stars because the company was very good at allowing me to return the pot and refunded postage both ways. I paid £4 for the p&p which was completely over the top considering it arrived in a plastic bag and, as a result, the box was damaged. There was no protective wrap for the teapot at all. I said I would be happy with an exchange if they could guarantee the next pot would be in perfect condition. No such guarantee was offered and so I remain pot-less!
on 1 December 2013
Fabulous tea pot. Perfect for my three cup mornings. Either three traditional cups of tea or two mugs of tea. The handle doesn't get hot, but the tea stays warm for longer than a traditional tea pot and tea cozy. I can't rate this highly enough.
on 17 October 2013
Lovely little pot,but undersize,850ml not 1L.This seems to be common as I have had the same thing before.It ends up with half a cup
on 3 April 2014
Tea pot looks nice. There is an alternative where the lid handle is plastic. Does not look so nice to my way of thinking but at least you don't need to use a teacloth to heat protect your hand when removing lid. I just use mine for tea bags so haven't used the nice looking little basket. Tea tastes fine and it cleans fine but for me the killer fault is a constant dribble down the spout and off the bottom of the pot whenever you pour from it - no matter how gently. Cannot abide the constant stain spillages around kitchen so will be buying a different teapot now.
on 9 February 2014
Perfect size for two or three mugs. The handle may look a bit odd in pictures, but when you use it you see how well designed it is, allowing even the biggest hand to safely pour without touching the hot pot. Drip free pouring and easy to clean.
on 9 October 2013
I like the style and functionality of this item. I was a little disappointed that it is not quite as big as I was expecting. It does not actually hold a measured capacity of 5oomls. it does pour well.
on 26 April 2014
Nicely made but medium is a bit small and only 2 cups possible from one pot of tea. Buy larger sizes than stated.