on 20 July 2014
I bought this and was amazed at price, quality of output and ease of setup. Wifi setup was a doddle : switch it on, let it find your wifi, enter your password and that's it. Using it seamlessly from my PC, with Epson iPrint and Creative Print apps on my Android phone and tablet. I don't think Epson have ever made a bad printer in the 30 years I've been an IT professional, and they continue that with this product. Compatible ink available cheaply, what more can you ask for? AND NO, I DON'T WORK FOR EPSON OR THE SELLER. :-)
on 11 July 2015
What can I say other than this printer does the job I bought it for i.e. printing DVD discs. (bear in mind you have to buy the right i.e. printable blanks). The design is crazy though and you will loose quite a bit of hair trying to figure out how the three different trays work etc - not to mention the built-in 'logic' electronics! All I can say on that one is that, speaking as a qualified engineer, the designer ought to be, if not shot at dawn, at least given a good smacking! However, the document print quality is good but no better than another ink-jet printer. But, it does print discs really well. I felt I had to give it 4 stars for that.
on 9 January 2015
Generally pleased with printer..could have better instructions for use especially the paper tray draw system..it would help new users if the three trays were numbered 1 2 3. It should advise the user that the middle tray is for printing direct from photo cards only and not direct from computer
on 29 January 2014
Great printer, super fast, super quality output and the network scanner beats my old Canon into the dust, on speed
and image output.

Web management and Print Anywhere works well.

Just one thing though, no 'Wake On WLAN' so if it's in a different room, prepare to boost that pedometer!
on 22 March 2014
Really pleased with this printer. Easy to set up and switches itself off! Loved the white colour. Sleek and modern.
on 16 November 2014
This machine is so much better than my Kodak C15 printer. I am still working on the colour rendition from monitor to printer but I am getting better results than the C15. More practice needed. I feel sure that this printer will produce the goods in time. Also it is really good value.
on 3 April 2016
Works fine as a printer/scanner etc.

Two stars, as if you choose to use a cheaper ink the software obliges you to click through a number of information messages advising you that you are not using official ink, before it allows you to print. This gets on my nellie.
on 18 March 2015
An excellent printer and so easy to set up. Print quality is really good, as one would expect from Epson - pity about the ink prices though. I was most impressed by the quality of photographic prints it produces. If fact I can find nothing to really dislike apart from those wretched ink prices and commend this printer as being well worth your consideration.
on 19 October 2016
Good printer for the price, easy to set up, scanner is excellent and quick. Really fusses if you try to use third party ink though.
on 9 March 2017
excellent printer would not use any thing else but epson trided cannon but soon changed back