Customer reviews

Live In Europe [DVD] [2013]
Format: DVD|Change

on 31 October 2013
One of the best concert DVDs I own. Great musicianship, technically superb and yet really accessible songs. I am a huge Steve Morse fan from Kansas days onwards (and backwards!), love Dream Theater and Spock's Beard and also knew the album so I expected to like it. What I wasn't quite expecting was that my wife (who is none of the above) also likes it a lot.

Don't expect Dream Theater. But if you like good songs brilliantly paid I would recommend this.
on 22 November 2013
Amazing live concert performed by musicians at the top of their game,a must have for anyone who appreciates quality. Stunning.
on 23 January 2015
This highly entertaining DVD exceeded my expectations. As a lead guitarist in my own band, I really appreciated the professionalism of the artists!
on 19 May 2016
This is a hell of a band. Top musicians but song is the vehicle. So you dont get master class of every player, you get great songs performed by great musicians.
on 16 February 2014
Only disappointment is, if you've got an older surround amp like me, you can only hear it in stereo. I bought the Blu-ray for the better picture quality, but the only sound options are stereo or DTS HD 5.1, there's no DTS 5.1 or Dolby 5.1, so you have a choice of getting the Blu-ray for the better picture quality or the DVD for the better 5.1 sound. I think it's a bit cheap of them not to offer the other surround options on the Blu-ray, I suppose they want you to buy both formats, another example of the record companies ripping off the fans. That said, a great live performance by a great band, with Mike Portnoy being the best drummer around at the moment, and Steve Morse one of the best 5 guitarists around, well worth buying.
on 1 October 2014
Five musicians at the top of their game tight but loose and having fun .
on 10 September 2015
Wow Casey never heard of you before awesome band great songs
on 7 December 2015
Excellent collection of songs, played with aplomb
on 24 September 2015
Excellent blu Ray. Amazing band at their best.
on 1 June 2015
BUY IT NOW. ...........ITS A WOW OF A DVD.