on 16 February 2016
Bought this book for both my babies rather than baby book alone. Stores enough keepsakes for the first year such as cards, first outfit, etc. Only compliant is that as it is cardboard, I have torn the corner of one by trying to overfill it. But that would be my fault for hoarding too much.
on 14 July 2014
My daughter was thrilled with this suitcase and box. She did not want a blue one for her son and was happy with the beige one and the book. There is plenty of room in the case for all my grandson's baby cards and newspapers of the day he was born. I would recommend this item as a nice present.
on 9 November 2015
I had one of these for my first child, bought from Mothercare and was a great little keep sake box. Cheaper online, fast delivery and has everything you need.
on 1 March 2016
I have done this once, it was brought as a gift and delivered direct, I have not seen the item, so can only say they were pleased with it.
on 2 March 2014
Beautiful box and book inside.
Although I wish the book was thicker so you could add more into it for the first year.
Roughly has 30 pages, which Id on't think is enough for the first year of a baby's life.
on 19 November 2015
this is really good , the keep sake boxe is really big it will fit my boys stuff an my new baby stuff in it, the 3 lil boxes r abit flimsy but they look nice an the book is up2 a year old
on 4 January 2015
Gorgeous keepsake box with all the little extra's & stickers to be able to put baby name, date of birth if you wish etc. Would most certainly recommend.
on 15 June 2016
Slight damage to the product on the corners, slight tearing on the corners as well, still happy overall because the sister really wanted the item
on 2 March 2016
Pleased with purchase. .thank you
on 6 July 2015
lovely gift but very small boxes for hospital band,hair etc,overall lovely