on 10 November 2015
What a beautiful ring absolutely stunning everyone 'Positive' reviews about this ring is absolutely right. Thankfully I read through all the reviews and took their advice and got 2 ring sizes up as I'm usually a size k but got a size m that fits me perfectly. Love this ring so much! X
review image
11 Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 June 2017
Absolutely stunning ring. The fit was, as others stated slightly large so I ordered two sizes too big. It is a little big o my finger but not so much so as to be uncomfortable. I could probably have gotten away with only one size larger than my finger size. I'm very pleased with it though and would recommend it to others.
on 30 March 2017
am really delighted with this ring, it looks very nice and is of good quality have had loads of good comments about it, came in a lovely gift box would use the company again.
on 18 August 2017
Bought this ring as a personal treat and I am absolutely delighted with it. Fits beautifully and is very attractive. In fact the photo does not do the ring justice. My personal opinion is that it is a ring that can be worn both as an everyday piece of jewellery but looks equally elegant for evening wear. I personally don't wear it as a wedding band but if, say, you went on holiday and didn't want to wear a really expensive wedding ring, especially perhaps when swimming, then this ring would be an ideal substitute.
on 25 January 2017
Such a beautiful ring, even better than the photo. Sizing is just right. Can't wait to get married and Wear my ring.
review image
on 9 March 2017
A very delicate and pretty ring. Fits as described and sized correctly.
on 30 January 2017
I love this ring!
When you decide to buy it, order one or two sizes bigger. My size is U and I didn't read the comments before buying it and when I tryed it, it was too small so I had to return it and order one size bigger.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 9 March 2017
ITS ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTYFULL U CANT ANYTHING LIKE IT
on 13 January 2017
These rings are fantastic.ive now brought 3 of them . 1 for myself and another as christmas prestants for my friends.
And they are over the moon with them. The coments i get about this ring is that its beautiful and smart. So if anyone is thinking of buying one go so and i sure you that you wont be disapointed.
I thank your company. And would recamend you no problem.❤
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 August 2017
This is my 2nd purchase after loosing the 1st one while travelling. Very pretty and pleased it comes in the larger sizes. 2 days to deliver so good all round.