on 10 November 2015
What a beautiful ring absolutely stunning everyone 'Positive' reviews about this ring is absolutely right. Thankfully I read through all the reviews and took their advice and got 2 ring sizes up as I'm usually a size k but got a size m that fits me perfectly. Love this ring so much! X
review image
42 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 October 2016
Ordered this for my wife without her knowledge it has arrived early she was over the moon she is delighted with it .I was sceptical about buying a ring on the net but have to say from a mans point of view its well worth what I paid looks even better than in the photo well made weighty stylish.I'm glad I also read the reviews as she is size p so ordered size R .So guys I fully recommend this for the lady in your life this will definitely get you in the good books !
5 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2017
Such a beautiful ring, even better than the photo. Sizing is just right. Can't wait to get married and Wear my ring.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on 15 June 2017
Absolutely stunning ring. The fit was, as others stated slightly large so I ordered two sizes too big. It is a little big o my finger but not so much so as to be uncomfortable. I could probably have gotten away with only one size larger than my finger size. I'm very pleased with it though and would recommend it to others.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 March 2017
am really delighted with this ring, it looks very nice and is of good quality have had loads of good comments about it, came in a lovely gift box would use the company again.
on 18 August 2017
Bought this ring as a personal treat and I am absolutely delighted with it. Fits beautifully and is very attractive. In fact the photo does not do the ring justice. My personal opinion is that it is a ring that can be worn both as an everyday piece of jewellery but looks equally elegant for evening wear. I personally don't wear it as a wedding band but if, say, you went on holiday and didn't want to wear a really expensive wedding ring, especially perhaps when swimming, then this ring would be an ideal substitute.
One person found this helpful
on 9 March 2017
A very delicate and pretty ring. Fits as described and sized correctly.
on 30 January 2017
I love this ring!
When you decide to buy it, order one or two sizes bigger. My size is U and I didn't read the comments before buying it and when I tryed it, it was too small so I had to return it and order one size bigger.
review imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2017
ITS ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTYFULL U CANT ANYTHING LIKE IT
on 13 January 2017
These rings are fantastic.ive now brought 3 of them . 1 for myself and another as christmas prestants for my friends.
And they are over the moon with them. The coments i get about this ring is that its beautiful and smart. So if anyone is thinking of buying one go so and i sure you that you wont be disapointed.
I thank your company. And would recamend you no problem.❤
One person found this helpful