on 7 December 2013
The cover is really nice, the only down side is there is no screen protector, and the stylus is too big so nowhere to keep it.
on 20 June 2014
I am extremely delighted with my . It arrived on time and well packaged. I am very very impressed with the look of it I was concerned if it would be as colourful as it looked on the computer, I had nothing to worry about the colours are vibrant and I am very very happy with my choice
on 31 January 2014
I know it's cheap, and therefore my fault, but I bought this for a 510 phone. I was therefore surprised that it covered up the camera aperture on the back of the phone. Just been to a phone shop on the high street and discovered that this is actually a case for a 520 phone.
on 19 February 2014
Like the cover very much - it's an attractive pattern and a good tight fit for my phone and protects it very well. Would have given it the full 5 stars if only it had somewhere to put my stylus - and, with the Nokia Lumia 510, you really need a stylus!
on 28 December 2013
What a wonderful selection to choose from. The price was very reasonable and arrived early. My case looks far more expensive than the price I paid and is of excellent quality. I am going to buy more so my phone will match the colour of my handbags.
on 23 November 2013
Im sure my daughter will love this case for christmas
.....unfortunately when it was delivered, the envelope said what was inside so shes now guessed what her main present is and its longer a surprise..... :-((
on 29 November 2013
We'll if like me you like all that glitters this is the one for you lovely colour and excellent product. We'll packaged and prompt delivery. Makes the phone look very stylish and of course glittery.
on 9 February 2014
I got this for my daughter who really likes it. My only one critisim I have is that there is no slot for the charging port, you have to open the case out to charge it.
on 18 October 2014
Very good quality phone case. Fits phone perfectly, Pattern on case is very nice . have used the stylus pen and liked it . Very good for the price
on 24 May 2014
works perfectly no more scuffed phone from when i drop it magnetic catch works fine i dont use the stylus as there is no where to keep it