on 14 July 2017
Arrived as described Spanish import but with English, once you change settings and remove subtitles You also receive a leaflet inside from joe advising how to change settings on your menu so you wont get frustrated trying to change the settings which is a great touch ! you get a hd version of an old very rare quality 80s movie . Fright Night is such a cult classic but so many people don't know about the original sequel which is also amazing. it came brand new and wrapped . ( got to say it felt like Christmas watching this )
its like watching a new movie, transforming your old vhs rubbish quality to blu ray !
on 2 September 2017
The movie is good for a sequel, and succeeds in rounding up most of the stars of the original, but with a twist when it comes to the villain.
This Spanish Blu-ray has an English DTS HD MA 2.0 soundtrack and optional English subtitles (as well as a Spanish sub and dub). This is the best this movie has looked in my lifetime. A great Blu-ray to have on my shelf.
There are no extras to speak of, besides a theatrical trailer.

All in all, a good movie on a proficient, albeit boring Blu-ray release.
on 21 August 2017
Finally, this hard to obtain movie at an affordable price.Great sequel to FRIGHT NIGHT with the wonderful Roddy Mcdowell as the 'fearless' vampire hunter.William Ragsdale reprises his role as Charley Brewster from the original (with a new love interest played by the lovely Traci Lin) Julie Carmen seeks revenge for the death of her brother (The vampire Jerry Dandridge)together with a crew of freakishly funny vampire undead. A very entertaining vampire film with good picture quality and sound and all at a reasonable price.
on 23 November 2017
I was very happy to get a hold of a copy of this film again after so many years, as it's incredibly hard to get a hold of wthout having to pay an extortionate amount for it. When it arrived, I did chuckle knowing the cover was in spanish and I immediately thought to myself "Oh, crap.." I put it in the blu ray player and pressed play.. THE FILM WAS IN SPANISH!! I ended up laughing a lot at this, then my friend pointed out the audio options (he speaks and reads spanish), so I am now the proud owner of a film I have loved for years, again!! I just have to remember to ht the audio options when I play it hahahaha!!
on 17 May 2017
Finally got a Bluray copy of this classic sequal to the original Fright night. It's a brilliant transfer with only a trailer a special feature but it's mainly the Transfer in HD that I wanted. I decided to order direct from Amazon.es as it's even cheaper got it for £11. The UK Amazon is far more expensive.
on 31 October 2017
Fright Night 2, German '84 Entertainment import DVD.
Region 2. Solid sequel with humour, not quite a good as the first.
More vampire battles, set in a large Gothic apartment complex.
Beautiful head vamp & a lot of fun.
2.35 anamorphic, no cuts, gorgeous VHS style box.
It's expensive, but worth it.
Extras: trailer, some German text stuff. Plays in English, Removable subs.
on 23 October 2017
We enjoyed the original film and this sequel even more. It's not highbrow (and doesn't pretend to be) - just good escapist entertainment. The quality of the DVD is excellent and it was simple to change the audio to English through the DVD player set-up.
on 11 September 2017
I love the Fright Night films so very happy to finally get this on blu ray.

High quality picture and sound add to the enjoyment.

Awesome..
on 12 October 2017
This film holds soo many good memories for me n this version it perfect. Pls buy from this seller they r fab. From G
on 11 August 2017
My player wouldn't start it automatically...took me a few minutes (an hour) to figure out how to get it going but once I did, was happy with the result...it's much better quality than the bootlegs I've seen at cons...