on 15 January 2016
Good Product
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 2 September 2013
If you like your music slightly laid back, then this may be just what you are looking for. Nicki Bluhm, with her band The Gramblers gives us a piece of California sound with this track, which has some good guitar riffs. This isn't the best I have heard from this group, but it is still worth giving it a go.
on 29 May 2015
Love this track and love the album.One of several songs written by Nicki Bluhm's partner Tim who makes up one of the Gramblers. Five stars for the track and five for the album. Would strongly recommend this album to lovers of good country rock.
on 7 October 2013
Lovely,well made music box. Music sounds so pretty.
My grandson loves to watch it, it was a christening gift.
Would use this seller again, arrived well packaged in 2 days
of ordering.
on 11 September 2013
Got this as freebie and if the rest of the album is anywhere near as good I'd consider buying it. Great singer and band with a modern "country" feel which isn't usually to my liking.
on 19 September 2013
I got this track free to download from Amazon but would have happily paid full price...will be checking out their other songs. Great vocals and harmonies, great tune and arrangement.
on 5 September 2013
Thought I'd give this a go as it was free to download and I wasn't disappointed. Nice song to listen to. Good addition if you're a fan of all music.
on 17 September 2013
As a recommended track,its refreshing. Nice easy track to listen to,although I don't think I would have purchased it myself.
on 3 November 2013
Got this for free so cannot really complain. Not too keen on the music, but again cannot complain as it was free. Thanks
on 7 September 2013
Although I can listern to it every now and a gain but couldn't have it as my ringtone because that would be too often