on 29 March 2017
Gift for my husband
on 30 January 2014
Don't know why people had difficulty. I'm an old lady ! but I could manage it with no bubbles. Youtube!
on 5 December 2013
Easynto fit just make sure u dont cover yhe button lol
very good for price
feels good and reacts well with screen
on 25 December 2014
Very good
on 19 November 2014
Excellent product. ..would recommend
on 16 September 2013
It's a great product. It's cheap, it fits perfectly and the included cleaning cloth is very useful. And if you don't know how to apply it on your tablet there is even a youtube video that explain it. Very recommended.
on 2 December 2013
I ordered them because I get them for my other samsung products, it needed a little trim around the home key which must be done before any peeling is done and check first by offering it up to the screen. Anyhoo great communication from the seller and a very good price I will be using them again.
on 17 November 2013
Having researched a screen protector for my galaxy tab I decided on these as you get three in a pack.
The delivery was very quick, I fitted a screen without the usual mass of air bubbles between the screen of the tablet & the screen protector and have been very pleased with this purchase.
on 10 February 2014
Felt compelled to write my about of this product. Had to use all three screen protectors, but still not happy with the last. None of them fitted correctly over the home button or the camera / sensor holes. This problem led to bubbles being impossible to eradicate around those areas. I wouldn't recommend.....I guess i got what I paid for.....cheap!
on 27 February 2014
I bought one for my samsung tab 3 7" and it fits well. So decided to get one for the 10.1" tab. This one does not fit. If positioned correctly on the Home button, it covered 1/2 of the camera/sensor hole. If you position correctly on the camera/sensor, it is about 3mm too low for the Home key. Disappointed. In the bin.